Jeanae

Jeanae: Hi! My sister is called Graci

Graci: They know that already!!

Jeanae: Fine, whatever! *whisper to myself* dear Gods... she is MAD!!!

Graci: You aren't even trying to be subtle! *sweat drop*

Jeanae: Hey! Butt out! Wait until your chapter!!!

Graci: *demon eyes* I'M THE ONE ASKING THE QUESTIONS!!!

Jeanae: You're also the one with anger issues.....-_-'

* Graci walks out and slams the door, to go and visit one of her senpais!*

Jeanae: Anyway, now that that's outta the way... *sighs* my sister has... anger issues, as I've already mentioned. I was born as the... *cough*... slightly more normal one...

Look, to explain this simply, I am like Yukio, and she is like Rin in this sisterly relationship. Both of us, children of Satan, and yet she's the one with Demonic powers!!!

Graci: I like that concept! ^^

Jeanae: When the hell did you get here?!

Graci: About... long enough to hear you talking to yourself!!!

Jeanae: Hey! I-I wasn't talking to myself... I was... simply letting the readers know of our... situation...

CinamaSins: Casual Fourth Wall Break. *sin sound*

Graci: I'm still the one asking the questions! First question......................Favorite Anime?

Jeanae: YOU ALREADY KNOW THIS!!!!!!!!!!! but... FMA:B. wait... didn't I tell you to WAIT UNTILL YOUR CHAPTER?!?!?!?

Graci: *sighs* I AM THE ONE ASKING THE QUESTIONS AND NOW YOU'RE COPYING MY DIALOGUE?!?!?!?!?! *takes a deep breath* Anyway, Favorite Character from FMA:B?

Jeanae: *sighs inwardly* Jean Havoc, of course!!! now, on to your chapter!!!!!

Graci: *eyes glint evilly* YAY!!!