prologue

The air was blowing past her, the brown hair which belonged to her, waving in the cool breeze. This is what she enjoyed, and with the smell of the smoked bantha, even better.

She was thinking about her trip to Alderaan, the one she'd go on in a few months. She's been on these trips since she was 6, every 3 years. She would visit a family, they had a daughter her age, Leia, she was her best friend. Kind of like the sister she never had.

It would start to get dark in an hour or so, the 2 suns that would bring the ever-so-needed light over the land would go down.

"Sib, come on now, it's getting cold out there." her father said from the entrance of their sandy home. She didn't care about the cold, she could be cold or hot, yet she would still sit and watch the sunset.

She knew her father only meant good, so the girl got up and started walking to her house. She stopped, turned, and ran to pick a few fruits that were in a little garden she took care of over the years.

The girl was bent down, looking for ripe fruits. Her attention was then on fixing a little section that she had accidentally stepped on while scaring away womp rats chewing on the plants

"Hey!!" she heard from behind her, she jumped up and put her hand on her side, she didn't have her lightsaber. But she didn't need it, the voice was just a boy whom she had know for quite some time.

"Oh, hello, you scared me. What are you doing here? Don't you live far from here?" she said, smiling.
"Um, yes, I do live far away, but I just wanted to tell you thanks for completing my payments to the station."
"Anytime, it was the right thing to do and I had a lot of credits. So, you came all the way here just to say that?" She questioned.
"Yes, so goodnight." he said. The boy turned and got onto his landspeeder.
"Yeah, bye."

She watched him spur up dust from the landspeeders engine, an X-34. The girl had one of her own, one she planned to use to go to the Mos Eisley spaceport and then get on a ship off of Tatooine.

While the boy was driving home, he was regretting not asking the girl out on a date, that was what he wanted to do, and also thank her.

He had some pretty strong feelings for her, they grew after their kiss. They kissed when they were 12, it was behind Tosche Station while with their friends. They broke off and talked, then leading to the kiss. He had feelings for her ever since they were 5.

He wasn't the only one with love, the girl loved him too. Her mind was always on the boy, his blond hair, his blue eyes. His mind was always on the girl, too. Her brown hair, her dark brown eyes.

The love they shared for each other was what many said was the type of love every two people have in a generation. So rare, that it just couldn't be explained.