~*~Prologue~*~

~*~Prologue~*~

Alfheim

In the realm of Alfheim lived the King and Queen. The King was a Dark Elf, the Queen was a Light Elf. In Elven history the dark and light elves never got along, but clearly if the king and queen were of different lineages then some sort of peace could be accomplished, Couldn't it? That was what they thought when they fell absolutely head over heels for each other. They brought their races together in harmony and that was how everything was. Everyone was content, but there was one who thought that they were better and wanted to eradicate the King and Queen. So, he did.

However with the disappearance of the King and Queen left the small little elfling child. The Princess of Alfheim, the next ruler in line to accept the throne. The dark elf glared at the little abomination. The blood of both dark and light elf lineages. It made him sick as he thought about it. What made him even more nauseous was the fact there were little stubs on the elflings back. The hybrid would be a winged elf, something that he thought was extinct a long time ago. However, he was highly mistaken obviously. He could use the little abomination he thought to himself. He would take over the throne and move his dark elves in and take over the entire realm. Oh yes, that would teach those that the dark elves were better, that they were stronger and more powerful than those of the light elf descent. That he was sure.

He would be sure to teach the elfling the way of battle and war. She would fight his battles for him and win him wars while also being imprisoned for being a hybrid.

The small elf looked at him while she held onto her stuffed black winged horse.

A wicked smirk played on his lips as he viewed everything that would happen. She would never disobey an order if her life depended on it. He would instill fear into her.

Malekith stood up from his 'throne' and walked the short distance to the girl, "Your parents are gone. You are striped of your title as Princess and will serve in the guard when you are older." He then dismissed her with a wave of his hand. As two dark elf soldiers came over and led her away.

"You are a mean man and I hope you die." she uttered quietly.

He turned quickly and raised his hand up as she rose in the air and was sent flying into a wall. She stood up carefully wincing in pain, but shoved that aside.

"You will watch what you say to your new King. Be gone. Let that be a warning to you abomination." He snarled at her.

The guards led her out.

End of Flashback.

The woman jerked back as she viewed the memory and nearly crumbled at how much emotional damage that came with it. She hated how everything had been ripped away from her in that particular moment. She knew she could do something, but then thought no one would listen to her due to her being a freak and an abomination. Say someones an abomination long enough and they start to believe it.

The woman stood and began to pace her room. Despite being an abomination and a freak, Malekeith had still let her keep her old room. She should of been preparing for a battle that was to come later in the day, but she couldn't bring herself to even do as she was told. She knew that with disobeying came consequences. Those consequences included beatings and the cursed whip. Those who dished out the punishments were always told to stay clear of the wings because they need her to be able to use them.

She had been imprisoned for 15 years, so roughly she was about 20 years old in Midgardian standards.

She stopped right in front of her mirror and looked in. She had dark ebony hair, but it could change to a silvery color whenever it wanted too. She had slightly tan skin but it was still pale but not marshmallow pale. Her eyes in her opinion were her best feature. They were icy sapphire orbs. They were always full of mischief and wonder about the outside worlds and she had hoped that she would be able too explore those realms that she had conquered herself, but that was not to be. She had earned herself a name among the Aesir. She was known as the mysterious warrior. For they would see her and then she would be gone like a shadow in the night.