Fire Palace

I flew as fast as I could from the Flame Prince and his guards. You might be wondering why I'm running, well I came here to take something from the Prince I didn't know for sure what it was my father told me but I had to get something from him and I would be able to go wherever I wanted to.

So I tried to take his crown and I got it but the Prince woke up and yelled for his guards I flew out of the room as fast as I could but they caught up with me in a flash. I flew though the giant doors I was close to getting out of there but a sharp pain shot up my leg and I lost my focus on floating and fell to the ground with a thud I tried to get back up but a guard got a hold of me and held me down. I struggled in his grip and he dragged me back to the palace I kicked him with my good leg and got out of the palace with the crown.

(Time-Skip)

As I slowed down I was extremely tired from flouting so much and it drained all the power from me. I looked around my surroundings and saw I was in the land of Aaa I felt it start to rain and put the crown in my shackle.

I suddenly blacked out and fell to the ground with a thud. I felt pellets of rain land on my face and a gust of wind fly across my face and blow my hair around. I felt extremely cold and when I wake up I bet I'm going to have a bad cold. I felt someone or something pick me up and carry me and they take me somewhere. out of the cold weather I hope.

(Time-Skip)
I woke up on a couch wrapped in many blankets and pillows under my head. I went to get up but sneezed and landed back in the pillows. " Hey sugar, she's up." I heard a sweet voice. I looked at the entrance of the room I saw a cat smiling at me. I curled up in a ball to keep warm and shuddered.

"Oh she's freezing, I'll go make you some soup while we wait for Fiona." It was kind of her to help me but should she know I'm a vampire that drinks the color red and who is this Fiona, my father wouldn't let me out of the nightosphere till I was 1600 so I'm still trying to figure out some things. All I know is the vampire Prince Marshall lee, Prince Gumball, and the Ice Queen. I then saw a young girl run in the house soaking wet and holding a red gem sword in her hand and a green backpack with a white hoodie with little ears on it and a blue dress. She saw me up and smiled "why hello I see your awake, what's your name?" "Um I'm Miya I guess you're Fiona."
"Yep that's my name." She smiles happily.

I sneezed three times and took a deep breath. Fiona was in my face when I looked back up. I blushed. " Hey your blushing a light purple that's so cute." I hid my face in one of the blankets and sneezed in it. She left to go put up her things. I sighed happy that she left. "Oh I guess you met Fiona she's a sweet child ." She said giving me a bowl of chicken noodle soup. I started eating it trying to warm up.

After I finished I went to get my warm coat from my shackle I got off the couch and fell in shock from the pain that shoot up my leg. I fell and looked at my leg and saw my leg was covered in blood stained bandages. I went to get up again but floated to stay off my bad leg.

I got my warm coat from my shackle and put it on and started having a coughing fit. I floated back to the couch still coughing and gasping for air. When I sat down I saw Fiona slid down the ladder that went up and she ran up to me and smiled. I sighed and cuddled up in a ball trying to go to sleep, but Fiona didn't want that and dragged me off the couch. I gasped when my foot meet with the ground and fell dragging Fiona to the ground too. Fiona started laughing as I was glaring at Fiona. She got up and looked out the window seeing it stopped raining. "Hey Miya I got to go see Prince Gumball. HEY CAKE GET DOWN HERE WE HAVE TO GO!" She screamed I winced as my ears began to ring. I saw Cake glide down the little hole to I guess their room. "Bye sugar we'll be back soon." I watched as they left. I sneezed again and softly rubbed my nose and got up to go outside to get a little warm. I went out and saw It was going to rain in a little so I flew as fast as I could to get my epic sword guitar. My mom got it for me before she died so it was special. I flew into a underground cave and slowly flew to keep from falling to the ground again. As I neared my little rare underground tree house. I turned on my tree house lights and the room danced with dark orange and vibrant yellow as the room was dimly lit by lights hanging from the ceiling and hanging from some of my furniture. I looked at my ripped couch and beaten pillows to see my shining black and dark purple sword leaning on the couch. I grabbed it and planted it over my shoulder and looked for my haedset.

(Time-Skip)
I searched every where for my headset when I heard my door creak open. I looked at what was there. There stood Marshall in all his nightosphere glory. I sighed floated back to the ground with my arms crossed. "What do you want Lee my father told your father to stay away from me." I said clearly mad. He put his hands in the air in a defensive way. "Chill Miya I just wanted to see if you were here." I sighed knowing my fathers going to get mad at me for talking to Marshall I might even get grounded.