One

Slips are wonderful

Aubrey stared at the piece of Polaroid that she'd found in her locker at school, not taking her eyes off it. She felt completely scared and vulnerable that someone had taken a picture of her without knowing. Though she wasn't as surprised. At the bottom it read: "Maybe Aria should be the one taking your pictures, kisses - A". At once, the door creaked open slowly, making Aubrey jump. She hid the Polaroid under her pillow.

"Who is it?" She asked, so calming that you wouldn't realise that she's terrified on the inside. It revealed a boy standing in the doorway. Aubrey sighed in relief. It was just Mike. Mike Montgomery.

"Didn't mean to scare you" he apologised, walking in and closing the door while at it.

"It's fine, you didn't scare me at all...just startled me" she said. Mike pulled out an envelope, and handed it to her.

"It was for you, but somehow it was in our post box. I came to give it to you."

"Thanks" Aubrey nodded, investigating the piece of envelope and feeling it all around. Mike looked at her confused.

"Aren't you gonna open it?" He chuckled, unaware that she was feeling uneasy.

She nodded, again. "Yeah...yeah, I was just...trying to guess what it is" she mumbled.

Mike watched her slowly open it, noticing that there was something wrong. Aubrey could feel goosebumps rising as she ripped the sealed paper open, until everything flung out. She screamed, and Mike hurriedly put his arms around her, trying calm her.

"Relax Aubrey, it's all okay. It's just a bunch of Polaroids" he reassured her

Aubrey cried quietly, sniffling. "No it's not okay" she squeaked. She pointed at one of the Polaroids that had a message written in red. Imagine how Aria would feel, now that Mike is part of this - oh wait...He is, A. Mike's eyes widened and Aubrey could feel his heartbeat rising.