Agjdebedubudu

Okay so one day in Botswana, Agjdebedubudu decided to go on a bike ride. It was a nice day, and he'd been cooped up for the past few years, so he thought it would be nice to buy a bike, learn how to ride it, and get out for a change. That morning, he sprinted down to the bike shop, about 23 miles away, and asked the clerk for the best bike available to someone of his stature. (Mind you, he was 6'11") Well after searching around the store and making a few phone calls to the distribution center another 23 miles away, the clerk, with a disappointed look on his face, told Agjdebedubudu that there were none available for someone of his stature, and that he would be best off trying his luck at a new hobby. Well you see, this made Agjdebedubudu very sad, as he'd been determined to try this new and exciting sort of thing out! After weighing his other options, he came to the conclusion- "Aha! Why not make my own bike??" It was a brilliant idea, foolproof even, as only he would know how his delightful invention operated, and could design it to be indestructible in the somewhat harsh climate of Botswana. So for the next few weeks, he began to fashion a wonderful piece of craftsmanship in the form of a bike, and on August 12 had completed his masterpiece! He couldn't wait to take it for a spin, when suddenly a harsh thunderstorm the likes of which he had never experienced struck, leaving him without any days to test it out- for the next six years. (Like I said, it was a pretty bad storm.) But once the skies had finally cleared after those long 72 months, Agjdebedubudu jumped at the chance to hop on his new bike for a ride at last! He picked it up, dusted it off, and quickly walked outside. He set himself up on the paved road, propped up onto the hand-skinned leather seat, and off he went! Fortunately for him, he lived on a hill so he was able to feel the rush as he sped down the path! He went and went, and cried, "AIAIAIAIAIAIAI!!!!" excitedly as he went some more. But there was one problem....he hadn't created a way to stop!! He had always assumed that the bike would stop itself once it ran out of juju. But this bike would not run out of juju for some odd reason! Agjdebedubudu called out for help, but no one around could hear him because he was traveling too fast. Toward the bottom of the hill, he noticed a peculiar house with what appeared to be some sort of plane landed on top of it. He eyed it with a puzzled expression, and as he took his gaze off of the path, a rogue tree attacked him, bringing Agjdebedubudu to an unfortunate and untimely end.