Hi Weiss

"Hi Weiss! It's been awhile! Sorry I haven't been around recently. Just been kinda busy is all." Ruby Rose rubs the back of her neck and sits on the ground. "It's been a crazy couple of weeks. You wouldn't believe it! Blake and Yang had a fight. It was bad. Yang yelled a lot and then Blake ended up moving out. It was really rough. Yang was pretty upset, but I, Ruby Rose Relationship Extraordinaire fixed things! How did I do that? I made Yang apologize! She didn't like the idea at first, but once she started missing Blake, she admitted I was right." Ruby smiles and shakes her head. "They're both really stubborn sometimes. We still work well together though so it's all good! It doesn't seem right though... I thought I'd get over you not being there fighting with us... But I can't... I miss you Weiss. I miss you a lot... I try to act like I don't mind because I don't want Blake and Yang to worry about me. They worry about me enough as it is!" Ruby smiles again. "But when I'm alone, I can't stop thinking about you. It drives me crazy sometimes... I cry myself to sleep some nights because I just miss you so much Weiss... It hurts so much knowing that we won't be fighting Grimm together anymore. Knowing that... That we won't grow up together like I thought we would... I should have told you earlier Weiss... I... I love you! I love you so much it hurts!" Ruby finally breaks down and hugs the headstone in front of her, crying uncontrollably. "Why did you have to die Weiss?! Why?!"