Part 1

Are you serious, Mom? A guy is coming to see me?!?", Deiya asked her mother.
"Yes dear. He has seen a picture of yours on the social site and is completely mesmerised by you. Moreover he's the son of your father's childhood friend, so he's preferred the most by all us elders." said Deiya's Mother. "Behave properly ok? Its your father's respect."
"And make sure you wear the Indian attire I've kept for you" said Mrs Malhotra.

Deiya Malhotra, daughter of Mr Prakash Malhotra, a leading businessman of Scotland, and Mrs Roshni Malhotra, his wife of course and a home maker completely devoted to her children, was a bold and beautiful lady of 25, graduated with B.Sc and going to get hitched, according to the Indian culture. Her father believed in lightening up the world and thats why he decided to marry a lady whose name meant 'light' and also to name his family with names that mean the same. Deiya had an elder brother Deep Malhotra, a COO in the Malhotra Industries Pvt Ltd and his wife, Jyothi Malhotra was a home maker, completely involved in home chores and children.
.
Deiya had some different opinions. For her, life meant hanging out with friends, partying, playing loud Rock Music at night 3 am and sticking out of the jeep and feeling the wind, unlike her SIL's - getting married in mid 20s and by 28, having children and taking their responsibilities. But now, she was left with no other option rather than to scrub her brains and think for some plan- TO ESCAPE!