If FOUR Were Music Videos || 1D

Sometimes, I watch 1D's misic videos and become upset that they have nothing to do with the song *cough cough Drag Me Down* Although the boys are sexy af in all their videos, it still irks me that the video isn't as meaningful as the song (and I know I'm not alone on this).

So I decided to try to "direct" music videos of my own! Hopefully this gives you guys some idea of what should have happened if the songs of FOUR were music videos!

🔱BEFORE YOU READ🔱

1. Zayn
Because Zayn is not in the band anymore, some of the music videos do not include him. ONLY SOME!
DISCLAIMER‼️
This does not mean I hate Zayn (I love him to the point where I would let him adopt me), it's just hard to picture him in certain music videos, especially now that I am somewhat used to having four remaining members. Please respect that.

2. These are my original ideas
If you think it's funny or right to copy my work and claim it as your own, turn on your location. I just wanna talk.

3. Plots and Themes
Each song will have a plot and theme to go with the song.
WARNING‼️
Some plots and themes will be depressing, and may trigger unwanted emotions and feels. Read at your own risk.

4. Updates
Updates may or may not be in order of the album. Keep that in mind.

---

This book is a work of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or real places are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and events are products of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual events or places or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Copyright © 2015 by Kai O'Donoghue

The author is represented by Wattpad.

All Rights Reserved, including the right to reproduce this book or portions thereof in any form whatsoever.