I'm sorry Dipper

This is the Antigravity au, where Dipper and Mabel are older teenagers and Soos and Wendy are twelve.

Wendy's P.O.V

I sprinted through the dark forest. I continued running until I tripped over a tree root and started to roll down a hill then came to a complete stop. I tried to lift myself up, but I was too hurt and exhausted. I fell to my side and tried to catch my breath. The Bush's started to move, I reached for the journal just as he appeared in front of me. Bill... in Dippers body- Bipper. He wanted the journal, and I couldn't let him have it.

"Come on ice bag, just hand it over, I'm not going to stop until I get it." He said, walking closer to me. I hugged the journal and scooted back.

"No! I'm not letting you destroy this!" I shouted.

"Oh really?" Bipper asked, reaching in his pocket for a knife.

"You wouldn't!" I said.

"Oh, but I would." He replied, as he held the knife against his own throat.

"No, don't!" I cried. He stopped before the blade met his flesh." I-I'll give you the journal, just please don't hurt him!" I pleaded. He smiled.

"That's what I thought." He held his hand out toward me, still holding the knife against his throat. Tears ran down my face as I started to hand the journal to him, I had lost, and he had won. Just then Bipper was tackled and pinned to the ground by a figure.

"Quick! Find a spell from your book and turn him back to normal!" She said. I looked closer and realized who it was. Mabel, Dippers twin sister. I grabbed the journal and began flipping through the pages. I quickly skimmed through the book, trying to find a spell. Bipper kicked Mabel off of him and jumped up.

"No more mister nice guy." He said, walking closer to me. Mabel grabbed his ankle and pulled him to the ground. I read faster, hoping to find the spell. Bipper cut Mabel on the wrist with his knife. Mabel screamed and grabbed her arm. Bipper quickly pinned her down.

"Its a shame you'll have to leave us so early shooting star." He said, stabbing the knife into Mabel's throat.

"Mabel!" I screamed. My eyes started to water. I had to get out of there. He had killed her. I held the journal tightly as I tried to get up as quietly as possible. Bipper pulled the knife from Mabel's throat and turned around, blood covering him.

"Leaving so soon ice bag?" He asked, standing up. I quickly ran through the forest as fast as my short legs could go. I watched the trees pass by me as I sprinted through the forest. I saw the Mystery Shack sign approaching me. I rushed inside the Mystery Shack and ran into the gift shop where I saw Soos, my best friend.

"Wendy, are you okay?" He asked. I gasped for breath.

"SoosBillispossesingDipperandhekilledMabelandisaftermyjournal!" I tried to explained to him quickly.

"What?" He asked. The door suddenly burst open, as Bipper entered the room.

"Now, we can do this the easy way, or we could do it the hard way." He said." Hand me the journal!" I hugged the journal tighter and backed away.

"Never! You'd just kill everyone I love and destroy the world!" I yelled to him.

"Fine. I guess we'll do it the hard way, or as I like to call it, the fun way." He grinned widely and walked toward us. I backed away slowly until my back hit the wall. I turned my head and saw a sword hanging up for sale, an actual sword. I couldn't let him get the journal, he'd use it to destroy the world. I knew what I had to do. I quickly grabbed the sword and jammed it into Bipper's stomach. He looked down at the sword, and fell to the ground. I had to do it, even though it meant I'd lose one of my best friends in the whole world. I held the journal in front of me as my eyes filled with tears.

"I'm sorry Dipper." I whispered. I sat on the floor hugging the journal and crying." I'm sorry."

- So this book will be filled with short stories. I'll take requests. I hope you enjoyed this first story, its just an idea I got from the Antigravity au. Well, don't forget to vote and/or comment!

Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold bye!

~Cartoonlover828