Kagura in Wonderland (Chapter 1)

A Story of a Girl named Kagura is Trap in a Twisted Dream and she's gonna find a way to free in this Dream with the Help of Kamui, Shougo, Gintoki, and Shinpachi and her enemies are the Mayo Guards and the Red Queen. What kind of Adventure she will encounter? and What's the Red Queens plan? Read on todays (New) Chapter of this Story.

One night Kagura was sleeping but suddenly she open her eyes then stand up and shouted "I can't sleep aru!!". Kagura walked outside instead of waking Gintoki, Kagura remember the last time she wake up Gin. When Kagura steps outside she saw Tama in front of the Otose Snack Bar looking at the Cloudy Sky. Kagura stares at Tama then said "Tama-chan!! What are you doing outide aru??" Tama look up then saw Kagura smiling. Tama accompanied Kagura up stairs then she ask Kagura "Kagura-sama... Why are you still awake?? Its bad if you can't get your beauty sleep you'll get ugly". Kagura make an angry face saying in her self (Are you saying that i'm Ugly aru!?!) then Kagura sighted then said "I really can't sleep today aru... i can't wake up Gin-chan... Last time i wake him up his going crazy when he couldn't sleep aru" asnwered kagura with a depressed face then looked at Tama and ask "Tama... Why are you outside too aru??" Tama looked at Kagura then looked at the Sky and said "I wanted to see a Full Moon" answered Tama then Kagura said "Full Moon??" then Tama looked at Kagura with a Smile and said "Yea... Otose-sama said its a rare Full Moon today.. so i want to see it" Tama looked at the sky smiling face and said " but.. its a little cloudy today but i'm still gonna wait for it" Kagura smiles at Tama and said "Nee... Tama-chan... can you tell me a story while we wait for the Full Moon??" Tama nodded then they sit on the bench upstairs. Kagura yawned then Tama said "Kagura-sama... you can sleep on my lap if you want.. i'll wake you up when the Full Moon shows up" then Kagura nodded laying on Tama's lap then Kagura sleeps.

Tama [Narrator]: Long time ago theirs a girl name Kagura (Alice), She's a very Happy and an Energetic little girl then one day she don't have anything to do so she sleep under the tree but she could not sleep. Kagura saw a funny looking Tree (Kondo), she then stares at the tree then stand up and start sparring the tree

Kagura: "This will help me get to sleep aru" After 5 mins Kagura stops sparring the Tree (Kondo) "I feel tried now..." Kagura then sleeps under the tree, after 10 mins Kagura opened her eyes then shouted "I CAN'T SLEEP AT ALL ARU!!" then she heard a rustle in the bushes and then she pose her fighting pose "Who's there!?" the rustle is getting louder and louder then a bunny ears shows up. Kagura made a weird face then the person with the Bunny ears shows himself to Kagura

Kamui: "Kagura-chan... Long time no see... (The Rabbit)" Kamui smiles looking at Kagura but suddenly Kagura punch Kamui in Face.

Kamui: "Kagura-chan!! your so Cruel to your Lovable Big Brother" making a crying baby face

Kagura: "What the hell are you doing here Aru?" Cracking her Fist while facing Kamui

Kamui: "w-w-wait Kagura-chan!! I-I'm here to help you!!"

Kagura: "Help me??

Kamui: "Y-Yea!! you see you and me are trap in this Dream..." Kamui Explained

Kagura: "I'm trap?? How will i be Trap aru.. i can't sleep at all" Kagura answered

Kamui: "You see your already asleep under the Tree and I'm sleeping in my ship but someone trap you and me here"

Kagura: Someone.... trap me here??

Kamui: "Yea... and i want to help you get out of this Dream because *hugs Kagura* I love you Kagura" Sparkle background around them then Kagura punch Kamui in the Head

Kamui: "Ouch!! Kagura-chan your so Cruel... " Kamui starts to cry then Kagura starts to walk away

Kagura: "I don't care if your gonna help me or not aru... but i'm gonna find out who's fault is this and i'm gonna wake up in this stupid dream aru"