Story #1: Olive's Story.

( Usernames Are Always kept Secret .-. )
Hi. My name is Olive and i am 16, turning 17 in two days. In these two days, i really thought about why i didnt tell anyone i was beaten as a kid by bullies. I thought maybe people who have gone through this already would understand better over the internet. Here we go.

    It all started on the first day of fifth grade. I felt very mature since our teacher had said we were the rolemodels of the school. I would always wear jeans instead of cute skirts, and sneakers instead of 10 inch expensive high heels. I walked into class wearing my glasses very, very proud. But then i heard a voice.

    She had said, "Ew! Look at her sneakers! They are sooooo Ratchet!". I had NO clue what that meant at the time,np but the word 'Ew' pointed out that it was bad. But what did it mean? Desperate to find out, i asked the girl what it meant. She cackled and said, "what a stupid dumb hoe!" And this is were i got really hurt. Being clueless as always, i said, "im not a gardening tool! What the heck?" And boy, did they laugh. And then they completely shattered my innocence and told me everything i didnt know. Just  think about when she stopped.

"And thats what you do, You Slut."

    Completely angered because she told me what that meant, i went wacko. I slapped her right in the face! And she then punched me good, and kicked me when i fell. She kicked me and punched me, throwing me to the ground and making me cry. And all she said was, "You.Big.Fat.Ugly.Slutty.Dumb.Whore!" And just beat me the fuck up. I sat there on the playground, glasses shattered, bleeding from my knees and hands, i cried. I cried and cried, staying there, my body numb.

   A teacher walked up to me, and gasped. She picked up my limp head, and said, "oh my god....somebody help!" And carried me to the nurse. I had a broken arm! The nurse wouldnt stop asking who had done this, and i said that it was a highschooler but he ran away. I didnt want to rat them out and handle the horrible beatings. But soon after i confessed the whole thing.

     Then, you can tell what happened next recess.

    I didnt sit there, though. I bloody grabbed her hair with my bloody hands and ripped her back, throwing her to the ground. I got on top, punching her and laughed when blood poured out of her mouth. Just like she had mine. But then she flipped us and dragged me to the pavement. She smashed my head against the ground over and over, pounding it until i couldn't feel anything but pain. My body wasn't responding and a light was coming soon. I felt myself going down a tunnel and heard screaming and yells for help and screaming about jail and murder. My eyes went slim and then closed.

That was the moment i died.

I was revived, though! They had a fundraiser at my school to raise money for blood and help, which was incredible. I woke up from a coma, and barely remeber anything. But when i see my mom everything comes back. And the girl went to jail for murder. Kid jail, i think. And now im 17, and yesterday i just hit $1,000,00 dollars on my disney charecter game for blood! And tomorrow when i turn 17, im donating all to people who need blood. All will be tooken from a disney charecter and we hope to save lives.

Thank you. So much. God does exist and will bring hope. But for now, lets solve problems withhout waiting. Thats one lesson i learned from the bullying. Always fight back when things get tough. I shouldn't have let her flip us, and i wouldnt suffer. BUT!! Harm is not the answer unless being attacked, hence i was.

Thank you for reading.