|Chapter 1|

A.N: I switched up a few things in the summary, so it's different from than the one I wrote in TLAC. (To Love A Creature) If you do not know what TLAC is, it is my other Fifth Harmony story. Want to check it out? Account is: xDragonWolvez c: #TLACPromoEvenThoThisHashtagAintReal #EvenIfTheseApplesArentRealCamrenIs #SorryImACamrenShipper #OopsSorryNotSorry

I rushed through this chapter so it's not as good oops.

(Okay wtf. I had to redo the story half of the way because it didn't save. FML but mkay.)

(Ally's cat died. 😭)

Summary: Y/N Y/LN is an 17 year old vampire who is bullied, just because she looks like a stereotypical nerd. The glasses weren't even prescription, the grades were just she learned faster and more efficiently than humans - not because she studied, and the books that were always in her hands were just simple props. Y/N only pretended so that no one would suspect anything about her. She was an introvert also, so she didn't like to talk to too much people or be friends with them.

Behind that whole disguise as a nerd, Y/N was a pretty much carefree badass vampire who wouldn't give two shits about what you thought of her. Her business was hers and it wasn't anyone else's. She wasn't fond of her parents, ever since they abandoned her on the streets at a very young age on a winter night, which made her end up where she was today. And apparently who she was dating.

Her girlfriend Ally Brooke Hernandez was one of the popular students in the school. Y/N didn't know how or why, but the small girl had eventually fallen for her; as did Y/N for Ally. They had been childhood friends and eventually that relationship blossomed into something more. She had a clique that involved Lilly Singh, Liza Koshy and Tori Kelly along with Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, and Justin Bieber who she also became very good friends with.

Ally knew Y/N's secret, but yet she still stayed together with her; so the bond grew even bigger between them. The rest of the group did also and didn't think much of it.

But what happens when two other supernatural duos who bully Y/N - step in and suddenly want her? Lauren Jauregui and Dinah Jane Hansen - the werewolves, along with Normani Kordei and Camila Cabello - the vampires. That doesn't go too well, when there's also a possessive and protective but human; Ally Brooke Hernandez.

Lauren and Dinah's clique had Taylor Swift, Rebecca Gomez - who called herself Becky G, and Ariana Grande with also Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan.

As for Normani and Camila's, they had Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Cara Delevingne, Bea Miller, Harry Styles, and Zac Efron.

Their cliques were made up of all humans, but they knew of their two friends' biggest secrets.

So it's basically two pairs and one girl, fighting for Y/N, who soon finds out that she's mates with all five of them.

How will this end?

-----

Sorry for spelling/grammar errors.

-----

WARNINGS:
•GxG (Girl x Girl and/or Lesbian)
•G!P You (Don't like? Don't read.)
•Strong Language and Verbal Abuse
•Mature Content (smut)
•Bullying/Harassment
•Attempted Rape/Kidnapping
•Some violent scenes (not too much)