<3 My Little Lollipop <3 *MATURE CONTENT*

*Knock Knock Knock!*

Me: Who is it?

Person at the door: Make a guess

Me: Is it... Itachi?

Person at the door: Nope

Me: How about TOBI?

Person at the door: Damn... MIYAKO-CHAN GOT TOBI-KUN!!!!!!!!

Me: Ha ha ha, come on in Tobi

The door opened and Tobi walked in.

Me: So what have you been up to lately, Tobi-kun?

Tobi: Tobi has been a good boy!

Me: That's good has Miyako-chan been a good girl?

Tobi: Miyako-chan is always a good girl...

Hi, my name is Akizura, Miyako. Last name, then first name. My first name means “Beautiful night child” which is true because all of the guys in the Akatsuki, except for Tobi, drool over me (Which gets annoying, might I add) and I absolutely LOVE the night. I have been friends with Tobi since we were both really young. I am part of the Akatsuki and damn proud of it! I have a crush on Tobi but he would never figure it out on his own and I have no plans of telling him very soon. I have Bright blue hair and eyes to match. My personality is similar to Tobi's but I can be calm and thoughtful on a seconds notice if need be. I am laconic (doesn't like to talk) around people I don't know and hyper around my friends. I love risks, pay abnormal amount of attention to detail, funny, crazy, insane, many people think I need to visit an insane asylum, and am usually only calm when I have lots of sugar or when I need to be. I love drawing and just art in general! I always listens to music, am sadistic, bipolar, have anger management issues, severe depression, and can be over emotional. I may not seem crazy hyper right now but just you wait.

Tobi: Tobi thinks that Miyako-chan looks pretty today!

Me: THANK YOU TOBI-KUN! Tobi is looking very handsome today

Tobi: MIYAKO-CHAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: TOBI-KUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tobi: Tobi wants to play!

Me: What does Tobi-kun want to play?

Tobi: Tobi wants to get everybody to play hide-and-go-seek in the hideout!

Me: MIYAKO-CHAN WANTS TO DO THAT!!!!! MIYAKO-CHAN WILL GET ITACHI, SASORI, LEADER-SAMA, AND KONAN-CHAN!!!

Tobi: OKAY!!!!!!! TOBI WILL GET DEIDARA-SENPAI, HIDAN, ZETSU, KAKUZU, AND KISAME!!!!!!!

Me: OKAY!!!!!!!! AND I'M GOING TO GET SOMEONE SPECIAL WHO YOU CAN'T KNOW ABOUT!!!!!!

Tobi: NO FAIR MIYAKO-CHAN!!!!!!!!!! TOBI WANTS TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: MIYAKO-CHAN ISN'T GOING TO TELL YOU!!!!!!! TOBI WILL FIND OUT LATER!!!!!!!!

Tobi: FIIIIIIINE! TOBI WILL GO GET THE OTHERS AND MEET YOU IN THE LIVING ROOM!

Me: OKAY!!!!

I giggled and left, going to find Itachi. I walked into his room (Without knocking, I never do) and saw him still sleeping.

Me: *Quietly* Baka, he knows not to sleep past 8:00 on a Sunday. That's me and Tobi's “play with the organization” day! (Me and Tobi always wake up at 6 A.M. on Sunday)

I walked up beside his head and started humming quietly. I gradually got louder but once I got to my normal humming volume I screamed bloody murder.