Top 10:

The top 10 most loyal dog is...Lucky! (I mean come on guys, this is so a fact -^-^-) Lucky does not back down, he's loyal and intelligent. He was willing to save any dog in danger.
                        Top 9:
Top 9th loyal dog is...Sunshine!
Sunshine is filled with Energy, she is kind and sweet, and wherever the Wild Pack goes, she tags along with them ;) (One of the reasons is that I think she's cute ♡)) 
                    Top 8:
       The top 8th loyal dog is...
Sweet! Sweet and Lucky were trapped together in the trap house back in the city. Sweet was loyal and obedient. She's tricky and kind, and if it weren't for her, the pack wouldn't have existed when Lucky asked to join.
                  Top 7:
Top 7th loyal dog is...Fiery!
    Fiery is a muscular, wise dog. Fiery was quite an attraction to Moon when they first saw each other. Fiery is playful, especially with his pups, Squirm, and Nose.
                      Top 6:
   Top 6th loyal dog is..Martha!
Martha is such a sweet dog. She agreed to take care of The 3 fierce dog pups. She is kind and encouraging. She always has good ideas.
                   Top 5:
  Top 5th loyal dog is...Snap!
Snap is smart and fast, she beat Lucky in a challenge. Lucky came to like Snap. Snap is a smart hunter. (If I eat else to say about this dog, ; (   )
               Top 4:
The top 4th loyal dog is...
    Spring! Spring is so fun, she really catches my eye in my head. Spring was upset when her littler brother, Twitch, left the Wild Pack. But she was quite surprised to hear that Twitch became the Alpha of Terrors Pack.
                   Top 4:
Top 4th loyal dog is..Moon!
    Moon Is fun and loyal. She is the Mother of Squirm and Nose. Fiery's mate, Moon was always a good patroller, she was seriously sad when her mate, Fiery was killed.         
                  Top 3:
       The 3rd most loyal dog is...Mulch! At first, Mulch wanted Lucky out of the Wild Pack, but came to like Lucky. Mulch was killed in a battle with the foxes that Luckys littler sister, Bella brought to the Wild Pack camp.
   Lucky never really liked Mulch, but was sad when Mulch died.
                       Top 2:
     The top 2nd loyal dog is.....
     Daisy! Daisy was my ultimate favorite when I first read The Empty City. She has so much Energy I'm surprised she's not dead (no really XD) Daisy loves the Wild Pack, and, like Sunshine, tags along wherever the pack goes.
          And now....TOP 1:
The ultimate loyal dog is....
      Storm! (AKA Lick) Storm always hated the Fierce Dogs. She ran away one night to attack them! I like Storm bc she is Smart and Tricky, she isn't always Obedient, but when Blade and her pack around, she just can't keep still. She was mad when her brother, Fang, went with the Fierce Dogs, relieved to get away from the Wild Pack.

       (THX FOR READING!! :P)