Finale

You walked into school as usual and passed Jungkook standing by his locker while his lips were occupied by the school's queenka, Ji-Yion. You didn't know why you were still a slight hurt at the sight but then you saw him pull away from her and stare back at you. You gulped softly as you put your head down and walked to your locker, avoiding eye contact with anyone as your mind flashed moments that you didn't wanted to remember.

Flashback

Jungkook chased after you as you ran towards the park laughing your ass off. "___! Wait for me!" He yelled at you, still laughing.

"Nope! C'mon Kookie! You can't catch me!" You laughed as you shouted at him while running away from him but you suddenly tripped over your own foot and landed on the ground with your back.
He ran over to you, laughing harder than before.

"OMG! ___! You okay?" He tried to be serious but that smile of his was still plastered on his face as he pulled you up to your feet and placed one of his hands at the side of your head and looked into your eyes. 

"I love you." 

"I love you too, Jungkook." You softly said with a smile on your face as it was the first time you guys had said that to each other. 

He smiled back at you, happy that you felt the same way as he moved closer and kissed your lips softly which you gladly responded. 

End of flashback. 

"Hey ___!" Your best friend shouted as she made her way towards you and snapped you out of your flashback. 

"Hey Hana, so sleepover at your place tonight?" You smiled as you closed your locker and walked to your class with her. 

Every Friday, you and Hana would always have sleepovers. You guys would always took it in turns as whos house it would be at. It was so much fun especially because you and Hana would do some of the most stupid yet crazy stuff.

"Yeah, about that. My mom is out of town this weekend so I invited Jimin, who invited Jungkook." She looked at you with a "I'm sorry face" as you both took your seats.

 "Just great." You thought to yourself.  "The guy I'm totally in love with still is going to be at the sleepover. How fun." 

You turned to Hana who looked like she was getting ready for you to freak out but you just laughed and shrugged. 

"Whatever. I mean its your house right." You softly said as you put on a fake smile as you took out your books. 

She smiled at you as she grabbed her books as well then they heard screaming. They both turned to the entrance to see who it was. 

"What do you mean a sleepover?! You are not staying there Jungkook and that's final!" Ji-Yion screamed at Jungkook as she poked his chest with her finger before going to take her seat. 

He groaned loudly as he walked over to her, glaring at her.

"That's it! I've had it with you Ji-Yion! You're just whinning all the fucking time! I've just had it. You and me are so over!" He shouted at her before he walked away from her and over to talk to you and Hana. 

Hana started to laugh at Ji-Yion's face. "Well, I've never thought I'd see the day." She said as she looked at Jungkook who was cooling off. He couldn't help but laugh at her comment before playfully hitting her shoulder playfully. 

"Shut up." He said then turned to you, smiling softly. "How are you?" He whispered. 

You smiled softly at him before replying him with a nod. You couldn't help it. The way his face lights up when he smiles. It just made you smile as well. He had that aura. Everything about him was amazing. Jungkook smiled and nodded back at her.