take me on a trip | luke ☪

me heart, me soul :))))

//

"Hurry up Luke! You're taking longer than I did!" I yelled while tying my converse.

"Don't rush me woman. I'm fixing my precious hair." he looked in the mirror for the 50,000th time.

I laughed and picked up my phone, making my way downstairs. I grabbed my keys from the side table and a water bottle from the fridge. Just when I was closing the fridge, I felt Luke's arms wrap around my waist.

"Ready babe?" he asked with his face in the crook of my neck.

"Yeah."I smiled.

We walked to the front door and took our luggage to the car. I put my suitcase in the back and took my handbag to the driver's seat. Luke did the same and sat in the passengers seat. He was finally letting me drive his car for the first time in forever. He thought that I would somehow crash his 'sweet car'. Even though he failed his test the first time, and I passed, he still has his thoughts. Luke smiled at me and I saw something flash in his eyes. I couldn't tell what it was.

Love?

Lust?

Mischief?

I turned back around and looked ahead. I felt a hand move to my bare thigh.

"Did you really have to wear shorts Lola?" I heard him say while looking down at his hand.

"They're more comfortable then jeans." I shrugged.

He nodded and kept his hand in place.  A couple minutes later I felt the movement of Luke's hand again. This time his hand was slowly moving further up my leg.

"Luke..." I said cautiously.

Instead of listening to me he kept moving. Before I know it, his hand is rubbing my sensitive area. I quickly turn my head to face him.

"What are you doing? I'm driving Luke." I said.

He smirked. "And?"

I huffed and tried to ignore the wonderful feeling I was having. His hand moved in a circular motion that was pleasuring me more than it should've.

"Please Luke." I quietly moaned.

Luke pointed to an exit and told me to go in that direction. I turned the wheel and hurriedly followed his directions. He finally pointed to a hotel and told me to hurry. I parked the car and jumped out, almost forgetting to close the door. We rushed to the lobby and Luke asked if there were any rooms available.

"Sorry sir but we are packed." the guy answered with boredom.

Luke frowned and pulled me out of the lobby. We walked up the steps and saw a maid coming out of a room she had just cleaned. Luke quickly grabbed the door before it closed and rushed me inside. As soon as I stepped in, Luke slammed the door shut and pushed me against it.

He smashed his lips onto mine and kissed me with so much passion. I couldn't control my moans and Luke couldn't control his either. Our hands were everywhere while our tongues explored each others mouths. He tapped my legs and I jumped, wrapping my legs around his waist. He moved us over to the bed and immediately started to kiss down my body.

He moved to my stomach and then back to my neck finding my sweet spot.

"Shit Luke stop teasing!" I said when he began to grind against my lower region.

I pushed Luke off of me and straddled him. I began to grind on him like he did to me. He grabbed my hips trying to make me stop.

"Lola. Quit the teasing." I smirked at him and continued my movements.

He flipped us over again and began to unbuckle my shorts. I took off his shirt and let my fingers trace his abs.

"I can't take it anymore." Luke stated through gritted teeth.

I was about to ask what he meant but before I could say anything, his pants and boxers were off and I was staring like a lost puppy. That's when I realized that it's been at least 2-3 weeks since Luke and I did the deed.

"Scared?" he smirked at me while putting on the condom .

I shook my head and got on my knees. But Luke stopped me and threw me on the bed.

"We have to be quick. We're in a hotel room that probably belongs to someone." He did make a good point.

Luke positioned himself to my entrance before thrusting in and out of me like his life depended on it. I was a moaning mess and Luke was enjoying it.

"Luke I'm-"

"One second babe." He looked so concentrated.

"Count of three Lola. One. Two."

Before he could get to three we both let go.

"Fuck." I sighed when he pulled out.

"Probably the best quickest sex we've ever had." he laughed and laid next to me.

I turned to face him and gave him a quick kiss. I did this two more times until Luke held my face in place. The kiss deepened and we were most likely about to have round 2, but when I opened my eyes, I immediately regretted it.

"Oh my god!" The woman said.

There was a woman and man, who seemed to be married, and 2 teenage girl and boy.  When Luke turned around he almost fell off the bed so I tried to help him up. When he finally stood up, it was very awkward. We were standing, naked, in front of a innocent family. The silence was interrupted by the sound of 2 clicks of a camera.

I focused my vision on the kids and saw that they both had their phones out. The boy was facing me and the girl was facing the Luke.

Or maybe they weren't so innocent.

I quickly grabbed my clothes and threw them on as Luke did the same. We ran out of the room and to the car. While we were running we heard the kids talking.

"Her boobs were huge!" said the boy.

"No. His dick. Now that was huge." the girl smiled.

fucking hormonal teenagers.

Luke got in the driver's seat and decided to drive the rest of the way. I looked at Luke and he looked back at me. For a minute we just stared at each other and then busted out laughing.

"I can't believe that just happened!" I said laughing

"I can." Luke gave me a kiss and then intertwined our fingers.

//

my little squishies!!

sorry it took forever. i feel like im so behind in this book thing (and in life) :)

i know this shit cake sucked..but it will get better, i promise (actually i don't know) but thank you guys for waiting.

love you squishies

nasia