1. For The Fallen Ones

Dear Mr Urie

They're at it again. This is the third time this week they've pushed me up the lockers and the millionth time I've cried. I don't know what they want from me, or why they're making my life a living hell. I can'-

"Hello? Are you okay in there?" A loud knock pushed me out of my little pity party and back into the dimly lit stall of the murky school bathroom. I cleared my throat and tried to sound as manly as I possibly could, given the circumstances "Ah, uhm y-yeah. Uh" Great, I thought as I squeaked, so much for being manly. I gathered my stuff and carefully opened the door, only to find Mr Urie peering back at me worriedly.

"Dallon?"

Oh god. Wiping at my eyes in a feeble attempt to make it seem as if I haven't been crying for the past 20 minutes, I put on my best fake smile. "Hi Mr U-Urie.. I was just about to get t-to class, let me just c-clean myself up first..."

Mr Urie shot me a look of concern, but I darted out of the toilet before he could say anything else.

My name is Dallon Weekes and I'm tall. Way too tall for my liking, as this ensured that I would always stand out from the crowd, and god I hated standing out. I barely had any friends (apart from Ryan, who was the closest person I had to a friend), and I guess this must have been a bait for the football guys to push me around. After all, who doesn't love making fun of the tall, awkward boy with geeky glasses and no friends?

I made it to English right before Mr Urie and took my regular seat in the front row. Mr Urie gave me worried smile but said nothing as he turned his back to write on the board. I stared at his head full of thick, luscious black hair and my eyes moved down. He had on a grey vest and a white shirt that was rolled up to his elbows. My eyes trailed further south and found myself enjoying the black pants that fit a little too snugly on the curve of his wonderful-

Feeling a shift in my crotch area, I mentally chided myself and shifted around uncomfortably. What was I doing? I mean, Mr Urie was probably only 2 or 3 years older than I was but still... He was a teacher and that made me feel guilty about the bulge in my pants.

Have I mentioned that I was extremely attracted to guys?

The rest of the lesson consisted of daydreaming and worrying if Mr Urie had caught on my daydreams. The bell rang and everyone dashed out of class, leaving me to put away my books slowly.

"Hey Dallon" Mr Urie's voice came from behind, making me jump for the second time. I spun around. "I just wanted to check if everything was alright... Is everything okay?" He asked kindly. I gulped. Oh how I wish I could tell him that everything was not okay. But I couldn't. I wrote my feelings down instead of talking for a reason. I couldn't.

"Yes I'm okay Mr Urie. Just.. A little stressed out from school work that's all." I replied with a shy smile.

"Alright Dallon.. You can come talk to me if you need help with your work or if anything is bothering you, okay?" Mr Urie's thoughtful words made me smile as I left the school... only to realise that a massive downpour had begun while I was talking to him. I sighed and hugged my bag tightly while running through the rain.

And then I slipped and fell. Because I was Dallon freaking Weekes and had the worst luck ever. And being the man I was, I let out a sob.

I was a mess.

A/N: Hey! Hope you liked the first chapter! Leave a comment if you have any suggestions, and if you like, add this to your library as I will be updating soon(:

Byee!