[1] You fall through the trees 🗸

{Edited April 20th, 2020}

〖✰〗〖✰〗〖✰〗

" 𝕊𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖-𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕧𝕖.
 𝔸𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕞𝕖. "

〖✰〗〖✰〗〖✰〗

THE day that started out sunny and bright had now turned to dark clouds, looking like it was about it rain. But she knew better, there wasn't a storm coming. 

At least, not yet. 

The girl knew more than anyone about storms, they were a part of her life. The very essence of her power, her magic. Some would say, her soul. 

She stood in front of the forest that encased her village, her chocolate colored eyes narrowed at the dark green trees. It was a beautiful sight, the dark clouds against the different shades of green. The wind picked up slightly, causing her olympic blue hair to fly around without a care. 

Though her hair only went just past her shoulder blades, the strands of hair that got caught in her mouth or eye annoyed her to no end. 

Especially since she was looking for something in the dangerously dark, dangerously beautiful forest. 

She could have sworn she saw two pairs of eyes watching her. . .

   "Crystal! Crystal?!" A voice called out from behind her. "Where are you?"

Like a flame, she sprung to life and cast away the darkness in her mind and around her. She turned, a bright smile on her face, and jogged lightly to where the voice was still calling her name. "I'm coming!"

The smile on her face got even wider - if it was possible - as she saw one of her favorite villagers in this same community. It was a tribe elder, Leta. The old woman had her faded brown hair up in a bun, showing that she was a married woman, with a gold and blue shawl wrapped around her shoulders. 

Out of the many customs that were passed down through the generations, this one was probably Crystal's favorite. To show that a woman was married, they had their hair pulled up in any sort of fashion. A bun was most common. 

   "Hello, Leta-sama!" Crystal greeted politely.  "Is there a problem? Do you need Nee-chan and I to fix your roof again?"

   "No, no," Leta chuckled. "My roof is fine. Should be for a while! You two did a great job with repairing it."

   "Thank you, Leta-sama," Crystal tilted her head slightly. "Is there something else you need me for?"

   "Master Roubaul would like to see you, he asked me to find you. Your sister is already there, waiting for you."

   "What for?" Crystal wondered aloud, but Leta only shrugged. 

   "Oh, I don't know! I'm much too old to know the new things that happen around here," Leta commented. The two laughed at that, an inside joke that most people know. 

   "Alright. Thank you, Leta-sama!" Crystal nodded her head, starting to make her way to the main tent in their village. 

   "No problem, Crystal!"

The young girl jogged, again, as her mind came up with different theories of what the Master wanted to talk about.  There could be a million reasons, Crystal and her sister were the only wizards in this village.