Love.

I was pushed against a wall by this kid Levi. He knew how to get to me no matter what I did. I was nervous around him. Levi looked at my blue eyes and asked "Do I make you nervous?" I nodded and he had a grin on his face. I put my hand up to his chest and told him I had to leave. I was walking away and he grabbed me by my wrist. He told me that he was tired of me walking away and that I need to learn not to walk away when I don't like the situation or argument going on. I kept thinking to myself that he was trying to change me more than anything. He looked at me confused like he couldn't place what I was thinking about. I liked that idea. Something about him worried me. He was very different than the others and nobody ever got loud with him cause they knew the consequences. I never knew what could possibly happen to me if I stayed with him. He said it was only temporary and I was okay with that. I needed somebody to love me with pleasure, not with their love. I needed him around to keep me amused. That was about it. Levi grabbed me by my waist and told me "I need to see you tonight. " I said "Okay, what time exactly?" He said "I will text you and tell you when I'm on my way to get you." I was shocked by that. I didn't know what he had in mind for the both of us. I decided to leave his side and go back to my house. I needed some time alone and to think about what was going to happen tonight since Levi didn't wanna tell me. I got up and grabbed a sexy outfit. I knew what type of guy Levi was. I was not gonna risk anything and try to run. He always knew where I was. I looked down at my phone. It was 5. Then my phone started to ring. It was Levi. I picked it up. He said "Hey, I'm on my way over to you." I said "Okay. See you soon." I hung up. He sounded a little off lately. I didn't know what was going on. Levi would always pass me in the halls and would only stop when a guy put his arm around me or attempted anything that he didn't like. Levi was really protective over me. I heard a knock on my door. I hurried and put on my black dress and some heels. I walked over to the door and opened it. He said "You ready to go to a party?" I said "Yeah." We walked out the door and I locked it. We finally got to the party and we got out of the car. Levi walked up the driveway and left me behind. I walked through the door and went to get a drink. A guy grabbed me by my wrist and I said hey! . I snapped. He looked at me and said "You wanna go get a room?" I thought to myself that I'm not that type of girl. I said "No, I would rather dance." The guy said "Okay let's dance." He walked me out to the dance floor and spun me around so my back was against his chest. I started dancing all up on him and then the guy said "If you don't stop doing that, I'm gonna have to take you upstairs." I chuckled. I knew the guy wouldn't do that or uhm maybe I was wrong. Next minute I knew we were going upstairs and he closed the door behind us. He said "You know, you look awfully sexy in that dress." I said "Thanks. " I didn't like being in this room alone with this guy. I put my hand behind my back and dialed Levi's number. It rang and he answered. The guy looked at me and said "Well its too bad that the dress has to come off. " Levi knew exactly were I was and hung up. Next minute I know, the door is being swung open and Levi grabs me by the arm. I look at his neck and he has a ton of hickies. I pull back and say " Hey! Its my turn to have some fun while you already had your fun." Levi looked at me and said "You'll get your fun at my house only by me. Nobody else. "