Why can't you look back

Amy was rushing to school she was in sixth grade,her mom told her to never look back when she went the cementary.She could only look back by turning her whole body.Her mom never told her why.Her whole family can't turn back either.Amy was thinking maybe when she turns maybe she might brake her neck or something.When she got home she started doing her 8 pack of homework it took her 3 HOURS to do.She was so happy that she sang a Justin Bieber song,and she doesn't even like the song.Then she went to her friends house.When she got there her friend Jenny was STILL doing her homework.So Amy started helping her then when she finshed they started playing minecraft together.And then it was one of Amy's worst nightmare her friend Jenny told Amy that there going to the cementary because it was right across the street so Amy agreed that Jenny and me can go so we weny and we looked around and then we heard a devil voice say "hi ladies" and then I turned around and at that moment something was going to happen.Then Amy died and the this well apeared and I fell in the well and then while my body was in there the well disappeared and this grave stone popped out of the ground and said "R.I.P Amy Johnson from natural causes" and then my friend told my parents whay happened and they looked at my grave and said "She had to look back".