True Love (pt 3)

I walked into my first class. Ugh. History. I sat down in the last desk in the back. And of course with out even knowing i sat down next to Sara, one of my bestfriends from last year.

I looked over to her and smiled and she just gave me a dirty look. Shows things with her didnt change. The reason the 4 of us, Me, Sara, Racheal and Becky all get in a fight was a long story. Beckys boyfriend Chad had broken up with her and we were all there for her, but when Rachels boyfriend Brad broke up with her nobody but sara cared. The reason? Because we had been telling Racheal that he was cheating on her with another girl and she didnt beleive us. So when he broke up with her i didnt feel simithetic and just let her deal with it herself, but sara had to be the goody goody and be by herside to make herself look better. So actually Sara and Racheal are still freinds. Me and Becky just went seperate ways. I couldlnt wait to get out of the class. The first day was always so boring just a whole bunch of talking. I started planning what me and Cole could do after school but remembered what my dad said. Ugh, dads why were they so careless sometiems?

*ring-ring*

"Whos phone is that in the middle of class?" Everyone was looking around and starting staring at me. It was mine. Who could be calling me at this time, knowing that im in school?" Sara Calling. Oh my god, are you serious, Sara tyring to get my in trouble.

"Ms. Evans take this pass to the principles office." Great starting my year off bad. This was not going to be a good year if i had to keep sitting next to sara. I couldnt wait for the day to be over so i could see Cole.