ch 1

"Sky get out here!" the football coach, coach Gonzalez demanded. I grab the water and rags and tell one of the girls to get the little truck as a run towards the field. "Hurry hurry hurry we have someone injured here!" Coach Gonzalez yells at me. I hand him the water and rags and he sprays the water on his face (football player who got injured) and puts the rag on his chest. As thats happening you can here the ambulance coming with the sirens and the mom and daughter crying. "Hes unconscious hurry!" coach gonzalez yells. The ambulance comes and their putting him in the back.

End of dream-

I wake up scared from the dream but i dont scream because i dont want to wake up my mom. I start crying remembering my brother unconscious, lying there on the field until announcing him dead. I look at the time and see that its 4:00am "ughh" i whisper to myself. And go back to sleep.

7:00am

Beep beep beep beep
"Great" i say to myself because i didn't get alot of sleep last night and i have to go to school. I take a shower then blow dry my hair and but it in a little messy bun do i can do my make up. I put mascara and a little but of lip gloss and boom im done lol. I put my hair done and straighten it. I go to my closet and pick some high-waisted black skinny jeans then a black tank top and put a red and black button up shirt around my waist. I put on my grey converse and head doenstairs for my backpack and straight to my car. I get to school and get all my books blah blah and head to this corner me and my friend always go to. I see Crawford and Storm there and smile at them. I head over there and say hi. "Oh someone had time to get ready for someone" crawf says hugging me. "Shut up". "Hey have you checked this out" Storm says looking at her phone. I go i see what happened. "Its been exactly 1 year since the incident that happened to your brother and the football team is"- i cut her off and finish her sentence - "is playing them again today i know" i say looking down at the floor. "Hey Chris!" crawf says calling some guy i dont know over. Chris comes over and crawford says "lets play toss" and he hands him a phone which looks exactly like mine. I check my back pocket and realize its not there. "Crawf!" i yell running to Chris as he throws my phone to Crawf to catch. He catches it. I run to crawf to get my phone but he throws it to chris. As they throw it back to each other i say "if you guys continue i will tackle one of you" and they still are tossing my phone around as Crawf tosses it to chris i run and tackle Chris and my phone lands on the grass and storm picks it up. As i lay there on chris as he laughs i say "i told you i was gonna tackle one of you" i roll off him and he gets up and helps me up. Storm hands him my phone and he hands it to me. "Thank you" i say "No problem beautiful" as he says that he walks off to his friends and smirks. I stand there and i guess i didnt realize i was blushing but Storm and Crawf did and they started laughing. "Shut up" i say and walk off.