PaNi OS

On Saturday night i m done with everything. Reception was done and then as usual i went to check niti's social network activities as it was late so i made her sleep 1 hr ago only. I saw her twitter update & i smiled. She is crazy is the thought came in mind as i knw why she did that. I packed everything as i have 10am flight back to Mumbai its a surprise for her as she know i will back by evening. I was very much excited for her reaction. I was thinking about her n i Dont knw when i dozed off.

Next morning i catch the flight landed in Mumbai around 12 took a cab & went straight on the sets. I checked her vanity she was not there. I went inside the sets & she was shooting a scene wid gals. She saw me but ignored me & dat was not the reaction I was expecting. Bt actually i was expecting dat only. Lol scene got cut n she came running to me hug me i hug her back bt within 2mins she parted & widout saying anything went into her vanity. I went behind her she was upset with me & she has the right but i cn make it up for that. I hug her frm the back n hold her waist. She was talking to someone on phone i rested my chin on her shoulder.

Niti:haan done. Evening7 .Starbucks
Haan i will come by myself you be there.
Ok bbyee abi.

N she hung up.

I asked her "where you going? "while she was trying to get out of my grip bt she just cnt.

Parth leave me. I have another shot in 1 hr need to take rest. I m having bad head ache

I asked her in worried tone "wat happened? U haven't slept whole night but i made u sleep naa n you slept also then why headache. Those jerkheads did something in the morning."

N:nothing parth.

" parth?" I asked wid a question mark on my face.
I knw u r angry wid me i cn make it for u naa bt Dont call me parth. Call me shahid instead *with a smrik*

she smiles.n i love dat.

"Ok lie down i will give u head massage". I said in a concerned voice.

N:no need of that i will b fine.i was fine without you also when you were not here.

"baby i just took the first flight frm chandigarh today in the morning juzt to surprise u." I was trying to cheer her up bt i need to try harder i guess

N:ohhh thank u sooo much for coming back.

I asked her ignoring her taunt. "u Going somewhere in the evening?" u knew it naa i will b back by evening

Haan i m meeting abigal its a long due. I would have gone after meeting you only.

"Ok" i said n said her good byee & left her vanity as i don't wanna piss her off more but i need to do something to cheer her up i Dont like when she is sad & as expected she didn't even stopped me.

I took a taxi again n went home to freshen up. Tonight gonna be tough mr. Samthaan

I parked my car in parking of her apartment it was around 8.i knew it by dis time she must have left to meet abigal & thats what i wanted to execute my plan

I went to her apartment n opened the door with the spare key i have. I went inside & house was a mess. House use to b all cleaned always bt she just mess it up wen she is stressed. I tried to clean the mess. N went into her room. Clothes all over her bed. The only things she put it wid care was all my gifts n which brought smile on my face. I was not in mood to fold her clothes so i just dump dem on bin bag she had in corner of her room. I got a beautiful dress for her frm chandigarh which i put it on her bed wid a note

"hello sunshine i knw u r angry on me i shouldn't have left u. I missed u more in dis 5 days. I love u "

It was a beautiful blue dress nt full length bt it will fit her perfectly just above her knees.

I was waiting for her in hall. It was around 10.30 when i heard footsteps & i hide in the kitchen. Lights wer off so she cnt see me . she opened the door & walked in i tried to get the glimpse of her. I moved a bit & saw my minion. She was looking ultra cute in her simple white top wid a printed jacket & blue jeans bt she was looking super tired. She locked the doors & went straight to her room.

N after 5 mins she came out calling my name. Parth. Parth u here?parth where r u? N i moved out of kitchen. She saw me came running towards me n hug me. I hold her tight n hug her back. N i felt my t shirt getting wet i parted n saw she was crying

She said i love u froogieee. I cnt imagine my life widout you. You completes me, i m incomplete without you. When you are not around i miss u. I miss your hugs i miss your touches i miss everything about you. Everything seems empty.

I had almost tears in my eyes. She is my sunshine. Love u sounds like the best words wen she said that to me. I hold her in bridal style & she immediately hug me. Her arms around my neck & i started walking she rested her head on my shoulders. i was just looking at her. She was looking soooo beautiful.She is all mine. N i smiled looking at her.

I made her sit on bed n she again hug me. Bone crushing hug. N said in teasing tone "i toh thought u have left eating wen i was away bt by ur hug it seemz dat u gonna break my bones for sure"

She parted n hit me on chest n she smiles. I hold her face n kissed her on her forehead. She closed her eyes. I started kissing her eyes her nose her cheeks & i was about to kiss on her lips when she opened her eyes. We look into each other eyes she trail her hands into my hairs.pulled me towards her. the moment our lips touched it turned into a wild passionate kiss. The medium to tell each other how much we missed each other. Feeling which cnt b expressed in words. She was ruffling my hairs i pulled her even more closer to me so that even air can't pass frm between. Our tongue fight for dominance n she won. She bite my lower lip. She was in all furious mood. She bite me one more tym before we parted panting.
I felt blood coming out of lips coz my minion loves me so much.
Finally she was smiling. she rubbed the blood using her thumb. Sorry she said bt dis time i pulled her in hug. I love her i just love her.

I said softly in her ears "i love u sunshine" n she pushed me away n ran into washroom to get freshen up after long trying day. She came out wearing simple cute minion nite suit n smiled at me. I was staring at her coz the most beautiful sight i cn have in frnt of my eyes was she smiling n reason of smile is me.

I walked upto her n before i cn hug her she ran n jump on bed n said "go change it. I m super tired i m sleeping. Bbyee good night."

i knew she is teasing me toh i said bbyee goodnight n went inside the washroom bt wen i came out she was actually asleep wid a beautiful smile on her face. She was sleeping peacefully i went to the other side of the bed kissed her forehead n lie down. The moment i lie down she came closer to me n put her head on my chest hugged me n slept again. I hug her back gave kiss on her head n cuddled a little bit n drifted off to sleep.

Author's note

Story is dedicated to my crazy friends. I wrote it for them. For the first time i tried writing something wild. Haha specially for Myrah. See ladooo baba got hickeys. Lol. N all the cute name they call each other is my n my friend shahzadi's theory.

I hope u all will enjoy reading this. I m waiting for your comments.