Chapter O1|

7 Years Later..

Everett POV ~
I put it down on my girlfriend Jerri last night, but i had to get up to go to my other girlfriend Terai house she text me to go over her house, that what im doing i got to hurry up so my girlfriend Jerri won't find out where i been at.

It took me about 7 minutes to get to my other girlfriends Jerri house, i don't mostly sneak around like that but Jerri give it up to me breakfast, lunch, evenings, also dinner but Terai doesn't give it up i don't know what's up with that...its bullshit. I finally at Jerri's house but i got to give Terai a quickie cause my other girlfriend Jerri gets up any minute now.

*gives her the quickie*

" damn baby i didn't know you had it like that . " Terai says laying down.

" yeah sorry baby but i had to give you a quickie you was wet , i had to dive in that shit . " I said walking out the house.

As i left Terai house she was horny like a trick , i could neva love those hoes after i fuck and duck they was just my hoes , the only thing i won't do is cuddle with them after they give me sloppy ass head , Everett don't love those hoes , i don't give them bitches oops i mean them females deep stroke dick if they don't want it.

I came back home laying in bed with my girl Jerri like nothing happen , they call me Everett the player but they love them some Everett.

Every shawdy got their hands on me wanted me to stay with them but i got a girl back at home , they got their hands on me having me , don't want to leaving them ; i got a girlfriend back at home.

Vote. Comment if you love it but this book is coming soon. Stay for the look at. ✊

Everett in the mm