ow help lol

so it all started when me and my gang/ magicians was skateboarding down the street through NY that's when some people was coming out of store I said to my homeboy cash " yo u see that guy with the wallet full of money ". he said " yeah  I  got him " that's when he skated over an faked a fall acting like he was really hurt and then grabbed his wallet an got up an said to them "I'm okay " the man said to cash " are u sure ?" he said " yeah " an skated off laughing and next it was CeCe turn so she went up to this women and asked her "do you wanna see a trick?" and she said "sure" knowing CeCe she gonna do sumthing crazy, so CeCe took out a deck of cards and told the women to shuffle them while she was focusing on the cards CeCe took her money . then CeCe took cards out her hand and throw them up in the air which formed her name she said" wow, how did u do that" ?!! she responded by saying" magic" and walked off .Now it's my turn I was going for somebody who had big money on their hands thats when I saw tony stark haha  that guy has billions of dollars he won't get mad  about me borrowing a few dollars out his wallet I thought So I got on my skateboard and skated over and "accidently" run into him while getting up off the ground I grabbed his wallet took the money an left the wallet their I didn't need it and skated off my gang and I left to our hideout and called it a night .