Sesso

*Warning, this story will contain themes some readers may find upsetting. This is a mature content book so you have been warned*

The market place was it's usual busy self. People bustling about for one reason or another. Slaves and willing whores trying to entice the shoppers with their body. Stall holders yelling out there wares. And the slave auction going on at the side. Every week there's another auction. Some slaves are sold repeatedly, their masters tiring quickly of their body. Others are new. Captured or sold by family. Me? This was my fourth time in this market alone. I have a small habit of not following the rules. Plus, I can't cook. Get bored always cleaning and I don't make it easy to fuck me. This market and auction are only normally used by humans. So I'm too much for them to break. My paperwork says 'difficult' when really it should say 'werewolf'. But I'm not letting that out. The longer I'm just a stubborn human the better. Saves me actually doing work! Plus I am sold for even less each time. Eventually it'll be cheaper to just let me go than keep feeding me.

"Slave number 8, here she is again!" The auctioneer yelled, jolting me from my train of thoughts. They didn't even need to drag me onto the stage. No, I strutted. "The fourth time folks. Only 200 gold now. Any takers?.. Well look at that 8, no one wants you anymore." 

"Oh?" I pouted, fluttering my lashes at him. He's a decent guy in all honesty. "But I'm a good girl!"

"Like hell you are. 5 gold!" A guy laughed.

"10, and she won't be back." A Madam jeered. Her whore house is riddled with fleas. I'd rather a brute than that.

"200, no less." The auctioneer laughed.

"Virgin?" A gentleman called out from the back. they are few and far between around these parts. Classically, his face was hidden under the shadow of his cloak hood.

"Technically. People have tried and failed." The auctioneer answered with puzzlement.

"I'll take her. Put the dog in it's place." The gentleman spoke. Dog? Oh shit, he might know. "Here bitch."

"You can collect her after."

"No, I'll take her now." The guy walked forward, dropping a drawstring bag of gold on the stage. 

"Sold!" Traitor! I was immediately freed from my chains and collard. The guy already had a rope in hand and had hold of me before I could move. Attaching it, he dragged me off the stage and too the back of the crowd. They were already bidding on the next slave.

"Walk." My new 'master' ordered, pulling me to keep pace. Having no shoes, my feet hurt at the fast pace. He didn't even stop when I yelped. 

"Please, wait." I cried out, tugging at the rope. He stopped, spun on his heels and slapped me... This isn't going to be as easy as my previous positions. If he didn't have hold of the rope, I would be on the floor. Coincidentally, my neck now hurt from the jolt. 

"Never speak out of place." He snarled, spittle flying from his mouth.

"You're a-"

"Slave!" He snarled again, stepping closer and grabbing my neck. "Quiet. I have a headache."

"Well no wonder. It's boiling hot and you have a cloak on!" He smirked as I spoke out of line again. "Sorry."

"You are going to be fun little Wolf. An enjoyment to break." He rubbed my cheek. "Now, hurry up. The car is waiting." Without pause, he continued to lead - well, drag - me to his chosen destination. At the edge of the market was a sleek black car which I was quickly shoved in. My 'master' sat comfortably on the leather seats, pushing me further over on the floor. Honestly, this isn't safe. If we crash, I'm dead.