Love you to death

This takes oneshot takes place in the medieval times so don't wonder if it is a bit weird...
----
When they met she was fifteen

Like a black rose blooming wild

Tarja was on the market place together with her mother Marjatta who was a good friend of Tuomas' father Pentti. "Hello Lady Turunen." Tuomas said and knicked as he met Tarja. "Hello Sir Holopainen." she replied and tried knicking aswell but failed because she was too weak for it due to her disease.

Tuomas and Tarja have been friends since they could think but always called each other Sir/ Lady as long as their parents were there because they wanted to hide that they feel for each other yet they didn't even tell each other.

And she already knew she was gonna die

Some days later Tarja was too weak to leave the hous and was staying in her bed. Tuomas came and visited her, yet not knowing that she was going to die soon.

"Tuomas?" Tarja croaked with a weak voice.

"Yes,I am here,Tarja. What's up?" Tuomas said calmly and took her hand.

"I'm sorry to tell you but I'm gonna die." Tarja said and almost whispered.

"No,please no..." Tuomas started crying. "I love you for so many years and I do not want to lose you." he whispered.

"I love you too." Tarja whispered and Tuomas kissed her on her forehead.

"What's tomorrow without you?
Is this our last goodbye?"

Tuomas couldn't surpress his tears as she said her death would be quite soon. No doctor could tell her when exactly but she felt herself that it would be soon.
She got weaker every day
As the autumn leaves flew by

Tuomas stayed close to Tarja almost every day and hoped for a wonder that she would survive but there is no cure for her disease. It was already autumn and it got colder and colder in the house which made it harder to survive for a longer time because Tarja's body was almost too weak for keeping its temperature high enough.
"I feel so cold." Tarja said with a weak voice Tuomas had never heard from her before. Her beautiful voice was all what was left of this strong, beautiful girl but she seems to vanish more and more.
Tuomas laid down next to her and tried to keep her warm.

Until one day, she told him,
"This is when I die"

"I feel it...I will die today..." Tarja weakly told Tuomas who couldn't surpress his tears anymore and cried with his face in her beautiful hair.

"What was summer like for you?"
She asked him with a smile

"Please enjoy the next summer for me....oh how I wish,I could be there then...with you by my side..." Tarja said in a whisper and laid her hand on his shoulder.

"What's tomorrow without you?"
He silently replied.

"What's the worth of a summer without you? It wouldn't be the same...without you I do not want to see another summer." Tuomas replied to his beloved friend he was in love with since he was a child.

She said,
"I will always be with you
I'm the anchor of your sorrow
There's no end to what I'll do
'Cause I love you, I love you to death"

"In your heart, I will always be there,with you. I love you...I love you so much death can't set us apart." Tarja said and turned her head kissing his hair. He sat up again and caressed her cheeks. She was so weak and spent her last energy on him, on her first love.
Tuomas kissed her one last time and she was already too weak to kiss back.
"I...love...you..." she said to Tuomas in only a whisper. "I love you too" he replied and realized she would die within the next thirty minutes.

But the sorrow went too deep
The mountain fell too steep
And the wounds would never heal

He held her hand and stroked through her hair trying to deny that she is going to die. All of this denial wouldn't make her survive but Tuomas couldn't bear the thought of losing her. Soon he had to face it but now he still had some time to deny it.

'Cause the pain of the loss
was more than he could feel

It was a pain he had never felt before and he would never want to feel again. He thought "I will never fall in love again, she is the only woman I will ever love."

He said,
"I will always be with you
By the anchor of my sorrow
All I know, or ever knew,
Is I love you, I love you to death"

"Will you...leave now...?" Tarja said weakly.
"No,of course not. I won't leave you alone. All I will ever know is that I love you to death. I will love you until the end of time." Tuomas said and caressed her cheek.

"What's tomorrow without you?
Is this our last goodbye?"

"Tuomas,I am so scared... I want to stay with you... I am so scared of the last judgement....what if I did something wrong and will burn im hell?" Tarja said and tears ran down her face.
"You did nohing wrong. You will go to heaven...you are an angel god once sent down to earth which is missed in heaven so he calls you back to him. I love you,my angel" Tuomas said and kissed her one last time.
"You are too... one day we will see each other again..." Tarja said and closed her eyes.
"I love you to death..." Tuomas said crying and holding her hand tightly.

"I will always be with you
I'm the anchor of your sorrow
There's no end to what I'll do
'Cause I love you"

"I...love...you...too" Tarja said.
Tuomas realized that she stopped breathing and all he could do was burying his face in her hair and cry.
"I promise,we will see each other again. You will always be with me and I will always love you...in kingdom come we will be together again." he said and cried.

The end