prologue ~ My life ~ intro

This book started on the 6th of October 2015 at 3:57pm.

If i dont upload please feel free to remind me as school just started again so life is busy

⚠ Australian slang and school grades will be used, non American or any other country ⚠

This chapter just introduces the characters and a little prologue about her and her life

Okay so the pictures uptop are the main female and male characters, yes i got them of images and yes i am very sorry if you 'happen' to be one of these people if you are please feel free to message me and i can change the characters.

So continue and enjoy!

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Bailey hopes is the sarcastic person everyone knows.
Full of jokes and full of humor.

For a 17 year old she has nothing planned for the future.

She goes by the saying 'i like to live in the moment' and surely does.

Still good grades and good friends but when someone annoys her or harms her friends or family she could get people convinced that she escaped a mental asylum.

Thats her life now with her bleach blonde hair, crystal blue eyes and curvey yet slim body she rules summer.

|☆|☆|☆|☆|☆|☆|☆|☆|

<Baileys POV>

"Get up Bailey you have school" i slightly heard still dreaming about not going to school.

I was Nearly made it to the edge of my oh so cozy bed until my dog comes and literally gives me a wet willy in the ear... perfect way to start my maniac monday morning...!

"Eww hunter" i giggle wiping it of "im up mum" i yell so she knows im up.

"im going to work, see you in 2 days love you" she said popping her head through my door i nodd and repky with a quick love you.

{My mum does day shift night shift then another shift at night then comes home then.}

Then i got up and stripped my pjs and went to my bathroom to have a shower.

After that aMAZEing shower i got dressed in black leggings and a ovrsized sweater then put on my black doc martins.

Then make-up i put on power, mascara and then nude gloss.

I petted hunter and grabbed my bag on the way down the stairs and fed hunter.

"Bye hunter" i yell and leave

Obviously locking the door.

《《《At school》》》

As i walked through the germ infested hallway i bump into my best friend Carman Benita
She has auburn hair with green eyes and has a skinny non curvy body as she does ballet, jazz and tap so shes really fit.

I mean i am fit but my exercise consist of walking from my bedroom to kitchen. to get food.

"Heyyy bails" she kindly greets me while hugging me.

"Hey car" i answer hugging her back i mean we hug but not those grandma bone crushing hugs.

I like our sleepovers they consist of pizza coke and horror movies except im consistently hidden under my blanket not wanting to have night horrors for the rest of my life!

But thats when my other best friend comes in place hunter i snuggle with him

Hunter has been with me since i was a baby shes about 19-20 in human years.