A new game

--Choose your Server--

[Russia]

[North America]

[South America]

[Europe]

[Asia]

--Character Customization--

Username: Ark (3/32char)

Social Order

>>footsoldier

[Footsoldier]

>> Civil Expert -Not a single civilization lasts long without the support from civil experts. Develop the land to produce farms, cities and look after the inner workings of the nation. A civil expert cannot use any kind of weapon, so they need to be protected against chaotic players and bandits.

[Civil Expert]

>> Assassin - Use stealth to ambush your foes or take on assassination misions for some cash. As an assassin you will have the most restrictions and the least amount of weapons and items you can use.

[Assassin]

>> Guard - A regular guard needed to protect the kings and queens. As a guard, you can only earn cash by taking protection misions from players and NPC's and will earn fame by successfully completing jobs from NPC's. As a guard you will have a shield and a meleeweapon. While a guard is defending he or she will get a bonus in defence and attack.

[Guard]

>> Survivalist - As a survivalist, you can use everything as well as use most magic items. Many people do not like being a survivalist because of its slow development, but, one thing everybody forgets is that a survivalist can use all weapons in this game and can live off the landjust like the archer and the civil expert.

[Survivalist]

>> Trader - a trader, just like a civil expert, is about the economy of the country you choose to start in.

A trader is the hardest to master because of the protection needed. A trader cannot use any weapons or magic and most of your coins will be lost in the beginning due to lack of knowledge of where to buy merchandise cheap and sell them for a good price. As a trader, you will need to take protective measures.

[Trader]

>>Archer-Archers are the best ranged soldiers in the world most archers are able to make arrows from tree branches and the best archers could even make arrows from grass and stones. As a archers  you start without a bow but with a slingshot there are different ways to earn a bow the easiest being finishing the trainings course for the archers.

[Archer]

>>Medic - A medic is not only important on the battlefield, but he/she will also be very important in cities and in the field while hunting. A medic can heal their allies and can brew some potions, though those potions will not be as powerful as the potions brewed by a mage. Medics can revive some people if they die.

[Medic]

>>Mage - There are three types of mages.

The first type is the attack mage: this type is focused mostly on attack-type magic and has little to no defensive spells.

The second type is the defensive mage: this type is the opposite of the attack mage. A defence mage mostly focuses on defensive spells and has little to no attack spells.

The third type is the healing mage: Much like the healer, these type of mages can only use healing spells.There will be quests only a healing mage can do. Most of these quests give you powerful magic or very rare loot.

[Mage ]V

[Attack mage]

[defence mage]

[Healing mage]

>>Cavalry- Cavalry is not just riding around on your horse and commanding others. Cavalry don't start with a horse and will mostly be seen near the borders of the towns. Some special town guards will have special mounts, one of them being a Griffin. those special mount are not available to players. 

[Cavalry]

You chose: survivalist

choose your starting county:

The Rorgen kingdom: This kingdom has one of the strongest army's in this world. They are prone to rush into combat and don't look back. The only thing that needs to be done is defend the kingdom against secret and not so secret enemy's.

[The Rorgen kingdom]

The people's Republic of Slavania: The only dictatorship in the world. Starting out as a small country, not many others looked to it, but, will now fear the Republic with their advanced technology. Using their technology, they have a head start with war. The republic is now the largest country in the world due to all the wars they've fought with the country's around them. This country does not let anyone leave alive, so spy's are killed when spotted.

[The people's Republic of Slavania]

Game reloaded: Welcome back Ark