Running After Love Ch7 (Sequel to Only One Beatufiul Girl but 5 Beautiful Guys)

7

Arella's P.O.V

I sat in my room, laying on my bed. It was 3am in the morning and there was no way I was going to sleep with my step-father in the other room.

This whole time I've been stuck in the dark room, only the moonlight shining through the window. I've had my iPod with me, and luckily it's keeping me awake.

Weightless by All Time Low began to play in my ears.

"...want to be laughed at, laughed with just because. I wanna feel weightless and that should be e-"

My iPod cut off. Dammit. I have to go and charge it, and the charger is downstairs connected to the computer.

"Here use mine," a voice said.

I turned around, and a girl stood there with an iPod in her hand. She was starring at me, and I was about to scream, when he hand went over my mouth.

"My name is Hayden, and I'm your guardian angel. I guess I'm supposed to help you," she said.

I shook my head, by how stupid that sounded. Was she for real? "Don't believe me?" I shook my head once more and folded me arms. She rolled her eyes, and out of no where, big beautiful white wings appeared on her back. "Believe me now?" she asked. I whimpered and nodded my head. She took her hands off my mouth, and pulled me upstairs. We were in my room, when I started with the questions.

"Who are you? What are you? You exist? How did you get here?" I trailed on.

She starred at me stupidly.

"What the hell is this? 20 questions?" she laughed. "You know my name, and you know who what I am. And yes I do exist, and I got here with my wings," she said. Then a big grin plastered on her face. But it was a sweet one. Wow. "What's your name?" she asked.

"I'm Arella," I finished.

"Hm..that's cool. So what do you have to do in this place?" she whispered knowing people in my house were sleeping.

"Not really anything," I said.

She shrugged and lye there in the bed. We talked for a longtime, before she started to tell me about herself and her problems how she was a loner, which brought up the worst question.

"So do you have friends?" she asked.

I stayed quiet for a few seconds.

"Yes, but not many. Only two," I said.

She smiled.

"Well, I'm glad you have friends. Though I didn't like to admit it, but I hated not having friends. Oh! That reminds me, I'm coming to school with you tomorrow," she said.

"For real?" I asked.

"Yea-"

"ARELLA!!!!" my step dad shouted.

I started to shoo Hayden away, but she just vanished.

He walked in, and looked angry. I shuddered.

"Yeah, Rell?" I answered, by stating his first name. He didn't like me calling him step-dad. When I said that he said that it sounded like he was supposed to be important to you or something. And my real father and mother died years ago, by a murder. It's a touchy subject, and I don't like to think about it.

"Get up!" he said.

I hesitated but got up anyway. He went out of the room and came back with a golf club. I winced.

He swung it and it hit my side, hard. I won't cry. I won't cy. I won't cry.

I fell to the ground and he grabbed my wrist and threw me against the wall. The pain struck so hard.

"You worthless b-"

It's like everything stopped. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. A huge, purple lightning bolt just struck Rell in the back. I closed my eyes and I heard a loud thud hit the ground. I looked down and Rell lye there on the floor dead.

"I wish he was dead, but lucky for him, I was to scared to hit him with everything in me," she began. "By morning he'll be alright. He's just paralyzed." she finished.

(In real life people he'd be dead)

I sighed in relief. My whole body hurt, from the hit.

She placed her hand over her head and my side healed but not my back.

"It'll be healed by tomorrow. Come on let's get some sleep," she said.

Before going to sleep in another room, she flew Rell to an alley way near a bar. As she told me when she got back.

While listening to Boy with a Coin by Iron and Wine, I fell asleep peacefully.

**Morning**

I woke up by a pillow colliding with my face.

"WAKE UP!!!" Hayden shouted.

After that, she placed head phones in my ears and I immediately sat up from how loud Situation by Escape the Fate was. And it was loud!!!

"I'm up DAMMIT!" I shouted.

We both got dressed,brushed our teeth, did our hair and met downstairs to eat breakfast.

Arella's Outfit - http://www.polyvore.com/arellas_outfit/set?id=11217320

Hayden's Outfit - http://www.polyvore.com/outfit-h/set?id=11218114

"So who are your friends?" she asked after moments of silence.

I sighed. "Their names are Iden and Justice. They are the best," I said.

She smiled genuinely and soon we were getting in the car on our way to school.

"Did you already apply for this school?" I asked.

"Yeah, I got everything under control," she finished.

I have theories. What if everyone didn't like her? What if everyone would hate me more then they already did, because of HER?! Well, I had no proof that was going to happen, so I just kept to myself.

She smiled and laughed lightly. Why was she laughing?

Grr...Who knows?

Hayden reached over and pressed the insert button and she put a CD into the player.

In a few more seconds Wake by Linkin Park started to play.

"You like Linkin Park?" I asked.

"One of my favoirtes. Along with The Fray and ColdPlay," she added.

And after that we remained silent, before pulling up to school.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yeah, umm I'll meet you later. I have to go to the office to get my schedule and stuff."

I nodded as we got out of the car. I wonder what Iden and Justice would think of her.

<vote...comment!>