Entry #1

Have you ever been in a situation where you're in your room, with the voices in your head, telling you you'll be ok, when you know that you're not okay?!

Have you ever been in a situation where you've ever known that the world was against you, and you want to know why but everyone won't stop telling you that you're worthless and they keep turning their backs on you, when they can't trust you, and you jjsy want to know what you have done to cause this, but you've really actually done nothing, God just doesn't love you anymore so he's gonna make the world start treating you like worthless trash?!

Have you ever been in a situation, to where you want to end your life right there, no matter if it was infront of everyone, so-so you just take a bunch of pills, and seconds later, you just start coughing up blood?!

I have!

All that has happened to me!

People call me a freak.

My parents are fucking worried about me cause they know I cut!

I don't want to have to be in the hospital, knowing that, I'm not normal.

I just want it stop.

I want all of them to die.

I want to die.

I just want people to stop making fun of me just because my body doesn't function and I don't act normal.

You might think I'm okay, I might smile, but that doesn't mean I'm not in pain, I can hide my pain with a smile.

No one can be trusted.

I can't handle the pain...

I WAS DOING FINE, I WAS GETTING BETTER!

PAIN, is the only thing telling me I'm still alive.

I hurt myself and feel hurt every single day of my life, but I'm ashamed to admit that to the ones I love.

I'm a mess.

I cut.

I starve.

I lie.

If you tell anyone....

I will kill you...