Could this be love?

Setting- Littleton, Colorado

Characters- Skylar and Brianna Rose

Sky' Pov

"Skylar,Wake up!" I heard my sister yell walking into my room. "Ugh! But it's Saturday!" I groan pulling the pillow over my face. "Yes, but we're spending spring break at Rydel' so we have to go." She says pulling the cover off of me. "Fine." I say getting out of bed putting on my glasses. "I'm gonna shower,I'll be down in a sec." I say walking into my bathroom getting into the shower washing my hair and body then gets out and gets dressed in undergarments a white tank top along with my black ripped jeans then puts my contacts in and throws my hair into a messy bun putting on my baby blue converse grabbing my bags and my phone walking downstairs. "You look great twiny." I say as I see my sister dressed in some high waisted shorts and a lace black tank top with yellow converse and her hair in a high ponytail. "Thanks twin, so do you." She smiles as we walk out the door and I lock up behind us. "We're taking my car." I say putting our bags in the back getting into the car with her as i drive to the Lynch'. *At the Lynch'* "C'mon Sky." I hear my sister say from behind me. "I'm coming!" I reply grabbing my bags locking the car and walking to the front door knocking.

Rydel' Pov

I hear a knock on the door. "Yay! They're here!" I squeal jumping off the couch then I settle down and turn to the boys standing in front of the TV. "Hey! We can't see through you, ya know." Ross said trying to look around me." "Guys,my friends are staying here for spring break. You guys are supposed to be gone. But you aren't so. Don't bother us!" "Alright, Can you please move now?" Riker says trying to concentrate on the game. "I'm serious guys!" I say seriously as i walk to the door getting it. "Hey girlies!" I smile at them both. "Hey." They say at the same time and I giggle. "Come on,in." I say letting them in closing the door behind them. "Um there's something I need to tell you guys." I say looking at them both. "What is it?" Bre says looking curious. "My brothers are supposed to be gone for spring break but they aren't so it's gonna be us six here all week." I say as the guys are walking over to us. "Sup." They all say.

Ross' Pov

"Damn, She's sexy." Thinks to himself slowly looking Bre up and down as she notices and it caused her to blush "Fuck,she noticed!" Thinks to himself turning bright red. "I'm Ross." I say smiling at her and her sister. "I'm Sky and this is my sister Bre." She smiles and nudges Bre to say something. "I'm Bre she says shyly. "It's nice to meet you." She says "It's gonna be a long week." Bre thinks to herself.

I hope you all enjoyed this first chapter! It's my very first book so let me know what you think!