Bus-napped! (A one direction fan-fiction)

You know that saying ‘When in Vegas, anything can happen’. Yeah well that should be changed to ‘When in Universal Studios, anything can happen’.

Chandra and Lucy are two (relatively) normal girls (if you exclude the fact that they have the maturity level of two five year olds) who are accepted to go for an exchange programme in Miami, Florida. During their sight-seeing week off, they decide to go visit universal studios. Of course, the week of vacation doesn’t go as planned; not when Lucy runs into 3/5th direction on a rollercoaster; not when Chandra disappears with the teen heartthrob, Harry styles; and certainly not when Lucy finds herself ACCIDENTALLY kidnapped with international pop-sensation on a tour bus.

So now when your parents say be careful on the streets because of what they hear on the news and you think that it’s ridiculous and can never happen, well reconsider because When in Universal Studios, ANYTHING can happen. 

'Kidnapped without actually getting kidnapped'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cover credits to @AmaZaynDJmalik. She is our resident cover maker and I don't think we'll ever go to anyone else for a cover. 

Amzayn Job, Aisha