Nekotalia!America X Neko!Reader

(Okayyy, i read loads of Nekotalia!XReader things on DA, and I decided to write my own ^^. I don't own hetalia..XDD)

You had been running for ages, the dog was still chasing you! You could feel its hot breath against your fur. Suddenly, a large fluffy white cat jumped in front of the dog, hissing angrily.

“Leave her alone!” he growled.

The dog yelped and ran off.

The tom turned to you and flashed you a toothy grin. “Sup’ dudette” he smiled.

You sat down and decided to let the fur along your back lie flat again.

“So…you got a name?” the tom asked.

You blushed a little *how rude of you… how could you forget to introduce yourself…*

“umm yeah….I’m (y/n)…” he grinned and looked into your (e/c) eyes.

“nice name (y/n)! I’m Americat! Also known as the hero!”.

You blinked at him, only now did you notice he had markings under his eyes which made him look like he was wearing…glasses? . He also had dark-brown fur around his neck.

“The…Hero?...” you murmured, tilting your head to one side.

“Yep!” Americat grinned, he looked around.

“so (y/n) where you from?” he asked, your eyes tried to avoid his blue gaze as tears filled in them, his grin slipped as he noticed your tears.

“Hey…what happened?...”, his voice sounded…almost…concerned.

Another tom strolled over to you, *what the hell!?, did he have caterpillars on his face!?*

“Americat, what the bloody hell are you doing? You missed the world cat meeting!” he growled.

*boy did his voice sound funny…you tried desperately to resist the urge to laugh*

“Awww but Iggyyy…” Americat whined.

The other tom turned his emerald gaze to you and curled his tail neatly around his paws.

“Oh…hello Miss…” he smiled.

 Americat stifled a laugh “This is (y/n) Iggy, I saved her from a huge vicious dog!”

The tom looked at you and coughed, noticing the way you were staring at the caterpillar-like things on his head…

“…Yes…I know…they’re huge…” the tom known as Iggycat sighed.