November 1,2015 sunday

Omg!!the WCD OFFICIAL HALLOWEEN DANCE is on november 12!!i know its far from the real halloween but you cant blame WCD.and the special thing is that there will be an award for best in dance partners and best costume.i know its still 11 days away but i wanted to prepare as soon as possible.chloe and zoey agreed to shop with me today for a couple of make-up for my costume.i don't have a costume yet but on november 3,chloe,zoey, and me agreed to shop for our costumes.chloe is planning to wear a cheerleader costume cause she is a new member of the cheerleading group.zoey is planning to wear a vampire costume cause she likes to go out at night.i am planning to wear a sassy princess costume cause i heard brandon's costume is a prince.and of course we have miss tang mackenzie.she is planning to wear a queen costume cause you already know.so chloe,zoey and i headed to the mall.mom gave me $50.00 just in case i saw a perfect costume.so the 3 of us headed to the mall.we first headed to mac to see if they still have the sweet bronze eyeshadow.there was only the bitter bronze which was to dark almost like black.next we went to benefic to see if they had the tickle me pink lipstick they had the last one but since it was last,the price was $8.00 from $5.00.but i bought it anyway.chloe and zoey bought more make-up from other make-up brand.then we headed home.