Chapter 0 : Gorgon

The ground shook as buildings toppled to the ground, fragments of a huge barrier made of hexagon's continued to fall as the giant creature lunged forward, this barrier was nothing more than wet cardboard in comparison to this giants size.

Policemen and Agents hurried through the streets to evacuate People in this creatures destructive path, this is not what a drill from Banner, this was real. A huge duck billed creature with a body built like an Ox and goat like horns loomed its head over buildings, knocking down structures as if they were made of wooden blocks, this creature had charged through the protective barrier covering the whole city.

Everyone was informed that these creatures were peaceful herbivores that spend all day like common cattle, what had caused such a creature to terrorise something that they would usually ignore?

Special Agents, weapons drawn, jumped from building to building towards this behemoth, formulating a strategy on the move.

"Ishida squad, Checking in! The Gorgon has made its way through 3 building in the south precinct, permission to engage with Dreams? Over!" Reported a squad member staring at the creature from the rooftop as it wandered aimlessly into an open city square.

" This is recon, Permission denied, too many civilians around to use Dreams, we need to herd it back towards the hole in the barrier, otherwise....." The Operator fell silent.

"No problem!" Came a voice over the radio "I got this!!"

A single agent came running from over the roof tops and landed slap bang on the Gorgons head!

It started to thrash about vigorously, knocking over lampposts and crushing trees and benches.

"Is that...?" The agent exclaimed

The agent jumped down the massive creatures face to it nose and looked down.

"Damn it......" he whinged "I liked sitting under that tree...."

He looked up, straight into the creatures eye, struggling to hold on he spoke to it in a surprisingly calm tone, stroking its nose.

"It's okay Boy, calm down... Yeah...." The agent said to the Gorgon softly "it's alright..... come one...."

"I don't believe it!" Cried the agent signalling his fellow members while zooming in through a head set device.

"It's Mr Ikari! The rank 4.3 agent!!" He continued

"Okay let's get you back where you belong...." Mr Ikari spoke, sat cross legged loft the Gorgons head.

The creature opened its Bill and let out a low calm moan but with the volume of a fog horn and started walking back the way it rampaged.

-------------

Some time passed, it wasn't too long before the creature was out of the city's confinements and back with its herd.

The agent who had calmed the creature stood waving it off, crying to it to stay well.

"That monster could have killed civilians, Ikari!" A gruff old voice came from behind him. An old General stood there, proud, wielding a cane.

"I understand Sir but it was only a Gorgon, passive creatures, herbivorous, it wouldn't have purposely harmed anyone" he replied