Chapter 1 ♥

Nina

Nina, Jewel, and Rocky walked down the slum streets of their neighborhood, laughing, joking, and planning Jewel's birthday party. Their love for each other made their circumstances a little easier to deal with. They were all distinctly beautiful. Nina was petite with a rich, brown skin tone. She always wore straight, long weaves that complemented her round-face and baby doll eyes. Jewel was petite too, but unlike Nina, who was curvaceous, Jewel was tiny with virtually no curves, but her pretty face, straight teeth, and hazel eyes made her attractive. Lastly, Rocky was caramel skinned and kind of chubby. Though Rocky had a stomach, her ass was the size of Texas, it was perfect, round and big; Rocky's ass had all the boys in the hood going crazy, but only her boyfriend Dontae got to see it. Her face was cute, and she always wore weave that was blonde and her sense of style was the best of the group. They all had distinct characteristics that made them beautiful, and they all had distinct characteristics that made them fit together as a group.

"Alright so, Jewel birthday party is gon' be a banger!" Rocky exclaimed. Her and Jewel grew up next door to each other, somehow though, she was much closer to Nina.

"I already talked to my uncle about the party center on the west side." Jewel said.

"But girl, you know nobody ain't gon' wanna go all the way to the west side, especially not all the niggas we know." Nina added. It was true, in Cleveland, people who lived on the East side barely dealt with the West side and vice versa.

"Yeah, my sister fuckin' with this nigga who coo with the owners of the Agora, lemme ask her if she can help." Rocky offered. Nina was not surprised; Rocky's older sister Rachel was a hot mess, who was fucking everybody.

"I hope she can-"Jewel stopped mid-sentence when she saw Erica. Rocky and Nina automatically looked up and saw their common enemy. Erica and her friends had jumped Jewel a few weeks back at a party in Cleveland Heights. Jewel was like a fire cracker, she would get mad in a second and start talking mess although she was small in size and could barely fight.

"I see you all by yoself, bitch." Jewel immediately walked up to Erica; Rocky and Nina followed her. The three of them formed a triangle around Erica, she couldn't go anywhere.

"Bitch, if you wasn't fuckin Bobby you wouldn't have gotten touched." Erica spoke stone-faced. She was from down the way just like the three friends, so at that moment, even if she was scared, she would not show it. Jewel started talking shit, trying to take her earrings off.

"Well bitch-" Before Jewel could finish, Erica slammed her fist into Jewel's pretty face and tried to take off running. Before she could get away though, Rocky had grabbed her by her weave and yanked her back. Aside from her first name being Raquel, people called her Rocky because she had been boxing since she was a kid at her father's boxing school. Rocky was throwing her best punches, and Erica simply could not keep up.

Nina rushed to Jewel's side. Her nose was bleeding profusely and she was laying on the sidewalk crying.

"I'ma kill this hoe, Nina!" Jewel screamed as she got up. Before Nina knew it, Jewel had rushed to Rocky's side and they were both beating Erica's ass. Rocky had already beaten the girl badly, she was kicking Erica while she rolled around on the ground. Jewel, whose blood was dripping all over the side walk, was kicking and spitting. People began rushing to the area, recording and laughing. This was nothing new to anybody, and really nobody planned to stop it. Nina hated violence, but since she moved down the way and started hanging with Rocky and Jewel two years ago, she had witnessed and been in a few fights.

"Alright y'all, lets go!" Nina scream at her friends, Rocky slowly stopped fighting and walked to go grab her purse off the sidewalk. Jewel had fire and hatred in her eyes as she continued kicking, screaming, and spitting on the girl.