Roronoa Zoro x Reader Oneshot

Third Person POV~

You are siting on the railing of the Thousand Sunny watching the sun rise. You couldn't sleep since the 'incident' that happened with Zoro a couple days ago. It has your mind all confused and not just your mind but your body too. When ever you would see him your heart would beat rabidly and you would have a knot in your stomach. And when he looked at you, your face would heat up. You have started avoiding him because of these things. But when you have the chance you would just stare at him while he slept on the deck. Sounds like a stalker but I can assure you, you are not.

Your life has just gotten so confusing since that day he saved you. The day you felt like you needed some human interactions. You have always been shy, hiding behind your sniper, blade and guitar. You never needed human interaction. You were always independent. But now, it's like you crave it.

It all happened the day, you wanted something more.......

Flash Back~

The Straw Hat pirates have been fighting the marines for some time now. Zoro is fighting Tashigi while Luffy is fighting smoker. Everyone else is fighting the marines. But you were in the crow nest sniping the men. Some where in the fight a high ranking officer spotted you sniping his men. He charged towards you. He came up behind you kicking you in the back. You let out a scream. All of the Straw Hat Pirates all turned to see you missing. You heard Zoro yell your name and that is when the officer stabbed you in the stomach with his sword.

You coughed up blood and fell back wards while the officer just laughed. You heard Zoro come up the latter into the crow nest. He turned towards your direction and saw you bleeding on the ground. You met his eye contact with faded eyes. Zoro whispered, "(y/n)..." You gave him a half lid smile and you saw something snap inside him.

He rushed over to the officer, cutting the guy up every where he could. After his freak out he made his way over to you. He saw that you where fighting off going to sleep. He hugged you and burrowed his head in your neck and said, "(y/n), I can't loose you. Please don't leave me." You were confused with all of this affection that he was showing and towards you of all people. "Zoro?" You managed to get out before slipping into unconsciousness.

Zoro ran out with your unconscious body. "Chopper! (y/n) has been hurt!!" he yelled and lied you down while chopper got to work immediately. He was able to save you but if given to him any later you would have died.

Flash Back Ended~

Zoro POV~

I couldn't sleep so I decided to go and train. When I got onto the deck I saw (y/n) siting on the railing staring at the sunset. She's been avoiding me lately and I don't know why. I finally realized what these feeling I have for her when she almost died. I realized that I love (y/n). But ever since she almost died she hasn't been herself. She seems on edge or like when I am around she is fighting something. It is weird, I know. But I know that I love (y/n) and if I don't tell her soon I am either going to go insane or loose her to someone else.

I walked over to (y/n). She looked deep in thought so I just stood beside her and said.....

Third Person POV~

"Why are you up so early?" Zoro asked. You jumped not knowing he was there.

"O-Oh couldn't sleep and I wanted to see the sunrise. It is beautiful isn't it?" You asked trying to calm your stupid hormones.

"Yeah but not as beautiful as this one person I know." Zoro answered.

"Really? She must be beautiful. Who is it?"

"Well all I can say is she shy but can make anyone smile. She is really good at snipping people and playing the guitar. She is also not that bad at swords. And most importantly she is the love of my life." Zoro responded looking you as you watched the sunrise.

You thought this person reminded you of someone and then it clicked. You slowly turned to Zoro blushing a little bit and whispered, "Zoro"

"(y/n) I love you." Zoro didn't even wait for a response when he put a hand on the back of your neck and gently placed his slightly chapped lips on your soft ones. In that one moment you felt like everything connected. You loved Zoro. It just took you a while to figure it out.

Zoro not feeling you kiss back, took it as a sign of rejection and slowly pulled away and whispered, "sor-" But he was cut off by you passionately kissing him back. The kiss got heated quickly. Zoro licked the bottom of your lip asking for entrance and you gladly gave it to him.

A few minutes past and none of you wanted to stop the kiss but something very important got in the way, air. When the kiss ended you were both panting and you quietly told the sexy man in-front of you, "I love you too, Zoro."

Hearing this Zoro gave you a quick peck on the lips and gave you a warming embrace. But their luck had ran out because this was seen by Sanji.

"Marino!!! Get your hands off of (y/n)-chan!!" He yelled about to kick Zoro. And that is were it started the great adventure of you and Zoro's love and the fight between Zoro and Sanji. You smiled at the two and walked back to your room now being able to sleep because you now know that you love Zoro and he loves you back.

                            --------------------------------------------------------

First Oneshot!!!

I hope you enjoyed it and if you want this story to continue or the beginning like when you joined just tell me :D                                                                                      ~BYEEEEE