A Story of ' My Inspiration ' .

A/N 

Naisip kong gawin siyang libro. Wala lang, gusto ko lang i-share ang isa sa mga bagay na nakakapagbigay sa akin ng inspirasyon. This is actually the exact information you'll read sa page ko. Pero kung gagawin ko siyang libro mas maraming makakabasa. May chance na maka-inspire ako ng tao. Kaya enjoy reading and I hope somehow this can make you feel INSPIRED.

** Special thanks to the person na naka - inspire sakin para ilagay ito dito. Dahil sa mga stories mo nakaka-inspire ka ng tao, ' sincerely 'Maybe you're not aware of it, pero totoo. I dedicate this one for you.**  @lycheelaoie. (check out this person's  stories)

___________________________________________

Hey baby mah' name is Crooky!! 

You can call me 'Fritzie' 

a singer'

a dancer

a performer

and now an aspiring writer (ambitious huh? )

daughter of my parents

a friend of my friend

a friend of the enemy of my enemy!

good listener

an adviser

the clown of the group

kpop lover (especially BigBang! ' but ofcourse' )

goal achiever.

the lover of my lover!

Loves Korea and Japan.

hoping to be there .. someday.

ネバーギブアップ - never give up !! Hwaiting!!!

I still remember that day when an old friend told me,

" You must have wanted to be the best, so you need to have

 PATIENCE - for not all of your hardworkings will be noticed.

 DISCIPLINE - for always choosing the right decision.

 WILLINGNESS - for this will be your strength and your key to succeed. Dont ever loose this.

 FAITH - in God ( he will be the one to guide you ) - in yourself ( believe in yourself, first. And the rest will follow. ) - in your talent ( for this will be your weapon to your journey. )

 Dont loose the PASSION and LOVE in everything you do. Being the BEST often requires 'so much force and time'. So dont loose HOPE. Just FLOW like the WATER , once you passed them , it will follow you.

FEAR NOTHING.

DO ANYHTING.

And at the end of the day you will savor every bit of success that you achieved. But dont forget to look back were you come from for this will always be your foundation to stay on top. Smile. "

I was just 12 years old that time, and to think that this man is just a friend that I encountered online. This words never left my memory and will be tattooed in my heart. Thank you. I wished i have met you in person, but  nevertheless Im so grateful , that once in my life I met you.

" When you desire to be the BEST , you'll do everything just to be it. "

  _______________________________________________- CROOKY21 ^_^

 kkk