Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in this fanfiction. I do not own the series nor the main storyline.

This story contains Boy x Boy so if you are homophobic, please stop reading and find some other story.

Angst warning. Mature warning. Swear warning.

Enjoy. 

........................................................................

I will never compare.

I can't. How can I fill up this gap of 3 years? I shouldn't hope for so much. It's enough that he notices me.

I look toward the strikingly tall and tanned figure sauntering into the sports hall lazily, popsicle in one hand, Horikita Mai photo book in the other. I watched silently as he walked up the steps to the stage of the hall only to lie down and finish off his popsicle before ogling at the voluptuous breasts of the famous model in her photo book.

I stared at my chest. Of course, this was another way I can never compare. How can a flat-chested male ever compare to a well-gifted woman and her assets? He can't.

This was one of the extremely rare occasions our Ace has graced us with his presence during practice under the nagging of our manager, his - big breasted - childhood friend. I sulked lightly, not wanting anyone to read my expressions. I should just be glad that he even bothered to listen to Momoi-san.

"Thwat!"

Someone threw a basketball which smacked into my calf. I nearly tripped forward on my face if it were not for Wakamatsu-senpai who caught me by my shoulders. This is what you get for spacing out during practice, I berated myself.

"I-I'm sorry! I'm sorry Wakamatsu-senpai!!" I apologized over and over again sheepishly.

"C'mon get a hold of yourself, Sakurai!" Wakamatsu-senpai chided, still not letting me go. He had been really clingy as of late. Momoi-san says it's my boxed lunch that took over him. I don't really get what she meant but I don't really want to be nosy so I just laughed it off.

Somehow, my eyes found their way to the stage where they came into contact with another pair of dark blue menacing pupils. I cringed inwards and flushed slightly. Stupid eyes!

"Alright break time!" Captain announced.

"Oi Ryou!" Came the immediate call from the stage after the announcement. Wakamatsu-senpai's face turned black as soon as he heard my name escaping from the Ace's lips.

However, I just wriggled free from his grasp and ambled over to the stage after grabbing the boxed lunch I prepared earlier in the morning. I could feel the both of them staring daggers at each other.

「To be continued...」