Chapter 1 : New York, I'm here.

A/n: Hey people, this is a new story! It starts 2 years after Amy left Ricky for New York, But drama is still not out of their lives. What happens when Amy runs away on her marriage day again?

~•~•~

Amy was boarding the airplane to New York. She took her seat in the economy class. She kept her bag up in the cabinet. She sat and switched off her phone. She saw the wedding band on her finger. She had forgotten to take it off. She tried to pull it out. Her finger was getting red. She tried to pull it out again. When she was trying to pull it out. The air hostress came to her "Your seat has been upgraded to business class." " You are Amy right?". Amy suddenly looked up. " Yes I'm Amy." Amy got up and took out her bag and followed the air hostress. She sat down on her new seat which was much more bigger and comfortable.

"Thankyou " Amy said adjusting on the seat. She brushed her hair when she heard a voice.

"Amy!"

Amy looked to her left. It was Ben.

"I upgraded your seat." He said.

"Oh thanks " Amy said awkwardly. She continued to pull the wedding band off.

"Amy I want to apologise. I'm sorry I read your e-dairy, and tried to separate you and Ricky. I was stupid to do all that, so will you forgive me?" Ben asked sincerely.

" Ben it's okay, it was two years ago, we were in highschool... we were stupid." She rested her head on the seat behind.

" Still, As a part of my apology I got you a gift." Ben took out something from his pocket. It's a small gift wrapped with a blue gift wrap.

Amy sat upright again.

"Thanks Ben, This is so sweet of you " A small smile appeared on her face.

She opened the gift. It was a small black coloured box. She opened the box. There was a shiny diamond necklace sitting. Amy took it in her hand. "Wow!" She exclaimed.

"Ben I can't take this!" Amy said seeing it.

"No Amy you have to keep it. I'm not taking it back ." Ben said.

" This is beautiful! " Amy says while putting it on her neck.

"I love it Ben!"

" You're welcome " Ben said smiling.

Amy smiles and kissed him on his cheek.

"I'll just go to the restroom " Amy got up. She walked up the aisle to use the restroom. She opened the door and entered. She saw the wedding band on her finger. She tried to take it off. Seeing it reminds her of .... [will be revealed later ;-)]

Amy cried seeing it. Seeing the wedding band, she got really angry . She tried to pull it off. She put much effort. "Agghh" "It's not coming out". Her finger turned red. She used the restroom and walked down the aisle to her seat trying to take her wedding band off.

She reached her seat. It finally came out, Amy sighed with relief, She had gotten a cut on her finger. The place where she was wearing the ring.

"Are you okay Amy? Your face is red" Ben asked politely.

" Maybe! " She said looking at her finger.

"I was supposed to get married today...." Amy said looking towards Ben, with tears welled up in her eyes.

"I'm sorry!" Ben said, not knowing what to say, and hugged her.

Ricky's Appartment

After Amy left, 2 years ago, to go to Hudson University, Ricky had gotten together with Clementine, things were great in the begging, but then things went rough and lead to their break up. After a few months, things happened, lots of drama, and finally they got back together again.