Through My Eyes

I walked into the dark room with the remaining gladers, and Teresa. As I look up I see a beautiful yet strange girl out of the window. She has long brown hair like wood, and eyes that are as blue as the deep sea. She turns and sees me staring. I quickly turn away. She is so beautiful, yet abstract. Why am I so drawn to her? I should be focusing on how to get me and Thomas and minho, plus the other gladers out of this room. I looked back out of the window, she was gone. I then turned my attention to the screaming unknown boy in the corner, it was aris. He said that there were bodies being taken into a weird room, and that we needed to leave. I grabbed my belongings and all the gladers started to leave the room. One by one we all ran down the empty dark hallway. Suddenly I saw her and she looked into my soul through my eyes with her eyes like she was a deer in a headlight. She looked at me with the emotion of concern. I ran up to her with slight fear and happiness inside me. "We all have to go now I will explain later why"! She looked at me like I was crazy... So I grabbed her hand and yanked her with all of my leftover strength and pulled her out of the door. The exit doors we're quickly moving downward. I looked at her with fright in my eyes and said "we are going to have to slide under to get out"! She looked at me and slowly nodded. I counted to three and we both slide under the almost closed door. Finally all of the gladers and me and her saw Marcus and the security guards were standing 5 feet away. The last thing we heard til we were locked out of the facility was, "You guys aren't going to last a day out in the scortch". And then everything went black...