Prussia x reader

Main Conten
WorLate one Friday night...
"Oh, come on, man! You're totally camping!" Alfred's voice rang over Gilbert's headset. The white-haired male just laughed.

"Kesesesesese! Whatever! Just admit that you can't get past my awesome defenses!" he teased. He grinned when he heard his American friend growl in frustration.

"Not cool, dude. Not cool."

Gilbert Beilschmidt, a prank-loving man with a strange laugh and a pale complexion, sat on the couch in his house, decked out in a black Minecraft novelty t-shirt and stonewashed jeans. Reaching for a bag of pretzels sitting next to him, he grabbed a handful and stuffed them in his mouth before taking a swig of his beer.

The two had been playing GTA V for at least three hours now, and for the past fifteen minutes Gilbert had been hiding in the same spot so he could constantly shoot Alfred from a distance before he could even come close. Needless to say, the American was not pleased.

He grinned as he got another headshot off his friend, then burst out laughing at the string of cuss words that followed after. It was obvious the German Prussian was enjoying this. Alfred's irritated voice rang in his ears again as Gilbert struggled to breath with his laughter.

"Goddammit, Gil. How does (Name) even put up with you!?" he snapped. Gil panted, catching his breath so he could speak. He smirked.

"Because your little sister is just as awesome as me, obviously." he sang. Alfred growled on the other end. Gilbert smiled as his thoughts wandered.

He and (Name) had been best friends since middle school, and started dating in senior year of college. After they had graduated they had moved in together, much to their happiness. She was very shy, but that's what made her so adorable in his eyes. She was like a cute and cuddly little animal, just like his awesome pal, Gilbird. What's more, she was the little sister of one of his best friends. Bonus!

"I swear, if (Nickname) wasn't your girlfriend, I would have come over to your house to smack you-GODDAMMIT!"

"Kesesese! Says you! You can't even reach me in a virtual world!" Gil teased. He was enjoying the sounds of rage coming from his headset.

"Grr... Whatever. So what was it you wanted to talk to me about, Gil? It better be important." Alfred muttered. Gil's smile disappeared and his face heated up.

"Er, yeah. It is, actually." he said solemnly. Alfred was surprised by the albino's sudden seriousness.

"Really? Well, come on, dude. Spill it."

"...I've been thinking. You're (Name)'s older brother. You're all she's got, so I can only come to you for this..."

"..."

Gilbert fiddled nervously with the controller in his hands as he gulped.

"Alfred...I'm asking for your permission to..."

Meanwhile...

(Name) looked at herself in the mirror and flushed red. This was NOT something she'd normally wear, but it was for Gilbert, the man she loved. She and Gilbert had been dating for five years now, and not once had they stepped beyond first base. However, she was sure he had tried to go beyond that more than once, only to stop for her sake due to her timid nature. But not this time. She wanted to show Gilbert that she DID want him that way, and was willing to prove it.

She quietly stepped out of the bathroom, listening for her boyfriend. She heard his hysterical laughter coming from the living room. She smiled gently and with all the stealth of a cat, silently tiptoed down the stairs and down the hallway.