Chapter 1

Outfit and routine in media
Geniveve's POV
I was in my dance studio with my dancers, instructing them on the dance for my remix of All About That Bass when I got a call from Ben.

"Yeah Ben?"
"I'm bringing the isle kids to the studio. They're getting the tour of the school. "
"As you wish. " I replied sarcasticly, hearing him laugh before ending the call. I finished showing the dance to my dancers. My crew had 6 guys and 6 girls, including me. We got in our line. The guys all in the back row, the girls in front of them, forming windows. I stood in front of them all. I heard the doors open and hit play on the music bofore throwing the remote on the couch across the room.
Watch the video.
Jay's POV:
Ben got on the phone as we all sat down on the steps of the school.
"I'm bringing the isle kids to the studio. They're getting the tour of the school. "
It was olbious the reply was funny, as he laughed a bit. He put his phone away. Audrey still Klinging to his arm. "Okay guys let's go to the studio!" He yelled happily.
Audrey scoffed. "That place?" She asked.
"If she dosent like it. I'm sure it's lovely. "Mal said. "What type of studio is it? " she continued.
"Dance. "Ben said.
"Ballet?" Evi asked hopefully.
          He laughed. "She would probaly murder someone before doing a full dance of ballet. She's the school's rebel."
       I saw something shining and saw that he had a small lamp charm attached to his bracelet. I should steal it. Or not. It seems- I was snapped out of my thoughts when Ben said we were here.
          Audrey looked really annoyed that she was here which made me smirk a bit. We walked through the doors to see three lines of people. The back line had a 6 fit guys. The middle line had 5 girls so they were standin in a formation. The front line had only one person. A girl with short blue hair. She hit a button on a remote and threw the remote onto a nearby couch.
          "FOLLOW ME!" She yelled, probaly to the people behind her. She was wearing black and terquoise yoga pants, a terquoise sports bra, and golden wrist cuffs. She and the people behind her had no shoes on.
          Some music started playing and they all started to do this non-cool repeating dance move. Suddenly, they all started doing a bunch of really cool moves. When they were done, the music played agian.
I'll continue in the next chapter because I wanted to put the next dance in the chapter. The cover for the book is Geniveve