Twisted Fate

So i guess you could say i'm a bit wild- okay i give up, i live for the rush. It could be the way i live, the blood in me, or the fact that every ten minuets i have a gun pointed at my head. In all honesty i was getting bored of the whole, i have a gun pointed at your temple so you will be shitting yourself right now, i mean, i could practically get out of the situation in less then 30 seconds with my eyes shut and still half asleep. Thats been tryed and tested!

So when i watching romeo and juliet at school for an english assignment last term, i couldn't help but think how stupid people can get. In the version with leonardo dicaprio, juliet basically sit's there smiling at him while he kills himself! i mean, were these people dropped on there head as a child or just missing a brain? So much for true love idiots.

I know right? now you proberly think i am a cold hearted witch, and in all honesty i guess it is kind of true. I'm not a witch nor believe in them. However having a family as powerful as mine has its down falls.

Meet my dad, 39 years of expensive cars and itaian suit's and you get one of the most powerful men in the world, either because of the money or the gang that could rip you to shreds in two seconds. And the best thing about it all, is i have the extreme pleasure of viewing and partaking in it all. Especially when the rival gang and money making rivals, The  Montague's, indirectly, turn up at your door step asking, oh so politely, if you wouldn't mind joining them in making civil hands unclean and clean walls shrivell.

My names Grace Winds, and welcome to my life of the gun shooting, kick ass fighting and modern day juliet, i hope you can hold on, coz somtimes things get a little out of hand!