A. Rules | Payment | Closed

CUSTOM COVERS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED!

Please note that I am extremely picky with requests. Just because you requested, does not mean you will accepted! I will only accept your request if I feel inspired by your story. Please do not ask me if you have been accepted, if I reply to you then you will know I picked yours!

Rules:

 01. Please try to use my cover as long as possible and as soon as possible.

02. Let me know when you picked up!

03. Do not ask me if your request was accepted, I will reply only to those that I like.

04. Do not do the payment until I tell you to. 

05. I do not take request for an inactive/on hold status book. It must be on going OR completed. 

06. Book must be posted. However, I can ignore this if you are going to post your book in 24 hours but only need a cover to do so. 

07. Do NOT edit my covers after. If you want to edit the colors, ask me first. Also, please do NOT use the cover as an icon or your profile header without my permission. 

08. Please tell me the title of your fav. book when you fill out the form, so I know you read the rules. This is a must!

09. I will not reserve a book cover for you, unless I used your story idea.

010. Please, please post your form in chp. C if you want a premade cover, this is so I don't lose your request. Its good for you and me.

010. Please know that just because you requested, does not mean I will accept/do your request. I pick the requests that I find inspiring or fits my cover if it's a premade.

Payment:

1. Credit in your summary

2. A comment on.. 

 - any of the chps. of my short stories "The Good, The Bad, The Funny" 

OR 

- Cinderella's fangs (read as much as you want)

*comment should be a reaction of what you thought but up to you. :)

[Look in the comments for a copy & paste version]