Run away with me

This is my first story please only leave nice comments and support! WARNING-Triggering to some

  'Stupid. You're a stupid girl. You deserve it. What are you waiting for?! Get them! Get them now!'
  "Get out get out get out!" You screamed sitting in bed. You're cheeks are hot and stained from tears. You keep glancing at the jewelry box that contains your blades.
  'You're pathetic! You can't even except your own pain. Do it. I said...Do it!!'
  You finally give into the voice to get it to stop yelling. This voice in your head you've had since you were young. You cool metal pressed in between your fingers gives a warm pain to your arms. You continue to go deeper as you begin to shake.
'Yes. You see what you must do? End it. No one loves you. I'm only here. I'll always be.'
  Tears stream down your face and blood streams down your arm. You know just a bit deeper and it'd be over. You smile and just as you're about to insert it..
  "Don't leave," a deep voice says, somewhat choked back.
  You looked around and didn't notice anyone.
  'What are you doing?! Do it! They don't mean it! Listen to me. You're so close!"
  You shake your head and go to insert it.
  "Please don't leave me alone,"the voice says again.
  You drop the blade somewhat scared. You shake your head and cry. You don't know if you're just hearing more voices or if someone's here. Either way, you're terrified.
  You bring your knees to your chest and close your eyes tight. Suddenly, you feel the bed bounce a bit. You're scared to open your eyes, but know death will be coming either way.
  Slowly, you open your eyes. Across from you you see a boy. He's wearing a tan and brown hoodie with a blue hood. Messy brown hair that was sticking out of parts of these orange steam-punk goggles he had.
  Your eyes are wide as he sits on the other side of the bed frowning. Twitching every so often you both just stare.
  Finally, one of you makes a move. His hand with a black leathery glove over it extends to you.
  'Don't do it! He'll kill you! You need to yourself! You have to be the one to end your pathetic li-"
  "SHUT UP!" You scream and he jumps slightly, but smiles a bit and keeps his hand out.
  You tear up and begin to cry once again. Not knowing if it's fear or sadness. Pain or anxiety. Either way you cry.
  'You're pathetic...'
  The voice goes away, but you continue to cry. The boy across sets his hand down and pulls you into a hug. You have no idea why, but you hug back. You cry on his shoulder and he holds you close.
  "You're okay, (Y/N). I'm here. I've always been," the boy coos into your ear as he caresses your hair.
  "W-who are you?" You are finally able to breathe out.
  He pulls away and looks into you eyes. He sighs. "M-my names Tob-by," he stutters, "I've been k-keeping my eyes o-on you. Y-you may th-think you're crazy, b-but you're not. You j-just ha-ave a bully."
  His word comfort you. No ones ever understood you. The way you suddenly have rage and outbursts. Everyone's called you the same thing...crazy. Even your parents have called you a disappointment. You hug him tightly again. His cold leathery hand run up and down your back soothing you.
  After a while, he pulls and takes your hand. With on hand he opens your window and takes you outside. While walking to the park across the street he pulls up his grey mouth guard.
  Letting go of your hand he turns to you. You stare at him as you remember your arm. The blood has slowed down and you pull it to you.
  "(Y/N), run away with me?" The boy asks, slightly muffled through his mask.
  Your eyes widen and you hold onto your arm tighter. The very thought makes you scared. Leaving everything behind. The people who do care will worry, but then you realize. You're not happy here. You may not be happy where he's taking you, but what would be the difference.
  After a few moments, you nod. He smiles and takes your hand. Maybe you are a bit...crazy.

Readers note: Please let me know if you want a chapter 2!