Fucked up

I don't speak English, and I don't own any of this character, I hope you like it

Maybe it was because he was right.
Maybe it was because he thought he was wrong.
Maybe... He thought he was happy.

Kenny have told him a thousand times that "they were all fucked up" everyone in these little fucking town. Even if it's just a little. But they were all really fucked up.

He doesn't really know if he was really happy, besides, he was know as the boring boy of the town. He have a routine, he have a good family, some good friends, a pet and he were on secondary school. He didn't ever think about if he were happy.
He were Craig Tucker right? He suppose to be happy.

Maybe, he did notice that... When her mother and father were fighting and he was crying and smoking in his room.
Or maybe it was when Tweek got mad at him and stopped talking.
Or when he find out that he was gay, or when someone had abused him.
Or when Clyde and Token stopped talking with him.

But he notice it. They were all fucked up. Even him... Even Cartman... Even Jimmy, even Token, everyone.
Even that boy.
Even the boy with the blonde hair and blue eyes.
The boy who never die, the one who fuck with everyone, and have a big smile on his face all the mother fucking time, the one who cares more about his sister than himself. That boy. The one who is completely fucked up. The one with no solution. Kenneth.

Maybe it started when he looked at him at math, or when he didn't have any cigarettes and he had to please him for one, or when he saw him without nothing to eat, because he had given everything to her sister, or when he had punched Cartman in the face. Nobody knows.
But one day its started.

The first "hi", the first time they talked to each other, the first touch.
Kenneth eyes were blue, a very nice blue, it was like the sky, even more beautiful.
And his eyes were grew, like the smoke of his cigarette.
Kenny remember him of two colors, blue, because of his eyes, because of his beautiful eyes, and red. Because of all the blood, because of every time he died, and the blood end up in his clothes, in the snow, or somewhere.

And in the case of Kenny, Craig remember him, of the color grey, because he never show any expression, and because of the loneliest reflected on his eyes.

They were different, and similar at the same time. Craig were cold, unexpressed and boring.
And Kenny, were funny, beautiful and full of energy.
But as we say before... They both were fucked up.

It's started when they were 14, and the professor told them to make groups.
They were alone. But they found each other.

Kenny loved showing things to people. And Craig loved being surprised.

They were so different. They were so fucked up. They were so weird together. They were so happy.

Nobody knows. Nobody knows what happened when Kenny went to Craig house for the project. But since that day, they started walking next to each other to school, they sat together in the classroom, they ate together. They were happy in their own way... But at least they were.
They were.

One day, Kenny have decided one thing, he wanted to know the secret of Craig Tucker. Oh boy... He was in problems.

"So? You gotta tell me something, I have told you a lots of things about me, its your turn" said Kenny while he was looking for some cigarettes.
"Fuck no. It's my life Kenny, its boring and have nothing to do with you, beside, you are the only interesting thing that have happened to me" Have said Craig without looking at him.
"That so sweet, honey" Kenny said joking.
"Fuck off"

But he did.
He did told him everything.
They started slowly and calmed.
They finished crying and screaming.

If Kenny have to say 2 thing that he hate, he will probably say, seeing his sister sad, and seeing Craig sad.
But that day, he saw it.
He saw the tears running down his face, and he listen him screaming. Screaming everything he felt. About how horrible it feels being alone, about how hard it is only hearing his fathers fighting, about how hard it is for him to look at his father in the eyes, because now, he hate him for being gay, about how hard it is for him looking at the mirror and think, that he is a mess, that people says that to him all the fucking time.