MinhoXNewt

~found this one on Google~

Newt's biting his knuckles to keep from screaming.

Who knew a day out in The Maze would go from "Let's take a break" to "Hey, I wanna try something..." to Minho deepthroating Newt.

————

Although Minho and Newt hadn't explicitly declared their relationship to the gladers, it had been quite obvious that the two were inseparable and closer to each other than with the other shanks in the place. Especially with Minho's statements to the other boys that starts or ends with "I'm going with Newt", "Newt's with me", "Nope. Me and Newt".

If anyone suspected that they were anything more, then they're right. Minho and Newt have done things with each other that they were sure friends don't normally do. They've been intimate. They've kissed before, shuck, they've made out. Minho has touched Newt's dick. But Newt soon learned that having your dick touched and having someone suck your dick were two entirely different things.

————

His hand was tangled in Minho's dark locks, as he looked down, watching Minho as he sucked his dick. He watched as his dick disappears in Minho's open mouth and his breath hitches when he feels the back of his throat. Minho had his eyes closed; he looked so focused and attentive to Newt and his pleasure. Then he was looking up at him, watching him closely and Newt knew that if his mouth wasn't preoccupied at the moment, he would be smirking right now. Newt tried not to come, but with Minho looking like he was enjoying this, looking like he loves the taste of Newt on his tongue it takes everything Newt had not to come right then and there.

————

They would often sneak out in the middle of the night and head over to the Deadheads where Minho would lean against a tree while Newt sits on his lap and they'll start making out. Minho would have a tight grip of Newt's ass, squeezing at the soft flesh. The little words and noises of encouragement he got out of Newt, Newt's flushed face and his body heat were being drunk in by Minho through a kiss.

————

Minho lets go with a pop, letting Newt slip out his lips causing the blonde to whimper at the sudden chill and loss of contact.  He was smiling up at him, his bangs sticking to his forehead, dripping with sweat.

"I've wanted to do this for a shuck long time." Minho nips at the inner part of Newt's thigh before licking the spot he just marked.

————

Getting touched by another boy had been nerve-wrecking. There was nothing much like it. They'd done it under the blankets in the Homestead while the other boys were sleeping. Minho snuck in under Newt's blanket in the middle of the night when he was sure no one else was awake. They turned to face each other and shared quick, silent pecks.

At first, Minho had groped the front of Newt's pants, which wasn't unexpected since he was a feelsy kinda shank, but then the hand had slipped into his pants past his boxers and straight to his dick, Newt gasped perhaps maybe loud enough to wake the other gladers, but Minho quickly pressed their lips together to silence him.

He rubbed their dicks together as he held them both in one hand, spreading the precum on the tips and letting his fingers slide up and down the lengths of their cocks. When Newt came, he was embarrassed to have dirtied himself (technically both of them) and in front of another boy, but Minho reassured him that he looked crazy sexy while doing it.

————

"Where'd you learn to do that?" Newt asks, because he's honestly curious on when and where Minho would develop such a skill and partly because he'd be jealous if he knew Minho had done this service to anyone else.

————

Minho had walked over to Newt one day, saying that he had successfully obtained lubricant from The Creators through the box. When Newt asks what for, Minho (though he doesn't laugh) is more embarrassed than shocked that his boyfriend either has no memory of what sex is or has never known.

————

"Who knows, maybe I picked it up before I got here." That doesn't calm Newt's nerves one bit. Minho chuckles, wrapping his fingers on the base of Newt's cock and laps at the precum on the tip. "Or maybe I just want you that bad."

He takes all of Newt in one go and his legs grow weak as he's trying to prop himself up against the wall. So close, so ready to give Minho everything he has, all of him. Minho's bobbing his head faster, taking in more and more until Newt is trembling, "I'm c-coming!" Minho swallows it all, every last drop, continuing to suck even after it's all gone and Newt's sliding against the wall ready to collapse. He finally lets go.

------
Yea okay cya next time